• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Methyl Drol xt

DyingTrying

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im running a cycle of MD which is the same thing as Superdrol, my question is can i use the same PCT supps, i got Rebound xt, Perfect PCT from AX and of course Nolva.

It's tried and true and is the same thing as SD, so the PCT should be the same. I'm not sure if KRZNA is on this board, but he has made some "Superdrol for Dummies" threads. If you can find one of those you will be set.

tnx i read all that stuff on SD just wasnt sure about the PCT

There is a lot of info on this out there and much of it is up to you and how badly you get shut down from the SD.

The stuff that you have is fine, but I would suggest more support supps to help your lipid profiles and your blood pressure, amongst other things. Bodybuilding.com sells an all in one support supp called Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations. You just mix it in your shakes (I can say that since BB.com is boar sponsor, right?). Support supps will help with your blood pressure, lipid profiles, cardiocascular system, etc.

A test booster might be a good addition if you get shut down real bad and the basics like creatine, BCAAs, whey, EFAs, a multi, etc etc will be great. And don't forget to higher your caloric intake as you gain more mass. I think a lot of people forget to feed their new muscle and many loose shortly after because they eat the same way they were before their cycle.

Sorry, but I'm almost always long winded...hope this helped some.
STX

Back