• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

damn shoulder

Double D

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well my shoulder has been bothering me lately. Its not whenever I lift or anything, its more whenever I walk or just sitting around. It is a sharp pain right on the top of the shoulder. Any one got any ideas as what it would be? :thinking:

Check your position when using the computer. If the keyboard and mouse are too high, you could be constantly elevating your shoulder. Also, your upper arm should be as close to straight down as possible. Your lower arm supported and perpendicular to the upper arm.

What about shoulder exercises? I know that upright rows were very bad for me (at least the way I was doing them).

porr posture may be affecting scapula position.

TT- Na buddy thats not it. I normally use mostly my right hand with the computer.

P-My posture is actually very good.

But check this out. I lifted the lid on the deep freeze here at work and on the way down with the lid I got a sharp pain in my shoulder.

Back