PDA

View Full Version : Rate this Nolva please?

chronicelite
12-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Ok basically, I am looking to buy some Nolva, and I have heard sometimes the concentrations are off or not as strong in liquid form vs the tablet form. Can anybody tell me by looking at this AD if this is strong enough Nolva?

AKA Your [Tomoxifen vs Tomoxifen Citrate]

http://www.sell.com/22HRN8

Thanks for your help

tucker01
12-07-2006, 05:04 AM
I would check the dose 20mcg/ml. Should be 20mg/ml I think.

Yes you would need more Tomoxifen citrate. I think the citrate accounts for 1/3 of the dose. There is nothing wrong with the citrate, as it is probably you easiest option to acquire.

BigPapaPump68
12-07-2006, 08:52 AM
www.ag-guys.com has great nolva.

ZECH
12-07-2006, 01:03 PM
First off you have no idea who makes this. I would not take it. Stick with a reputable supplier like www.AG-guys.com

chronicelite
12-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Thanks so much, I did not know these guys exsisted..... Only Nolva link I've ever seen is in Pirate's sig, and his was on Sell.com.... Sorry about that guys, I appreciate the link up!!

Oh wow.... $40 shipping to Canada!! *shivers*

Might as well buy in bulk then, since additional units do not raise the price, then sell off to my friends.

madden player
02-03-2007, 03:30 PM
*BUMP*
(if bumping this old topic is inappropriate sorry, I did not think starting a new topic was necessary :) )

Can any fellow Canadians comment on AG-guys.com and their success rate of delivery into Canada? How about customs, any hassles with them ?

TIA

PGT
02-04-2007, 11:40 AM
Ive never ordered Nolva but masterdrol,perfect cycle came I live in Toronto no problem so im assuming the Nolva would pass but thats just my opinion.

madden player
02-04-2007, 11:55 AM
I was just about to edit my previous post :P . Thanks for the reply anyway.

AG-guys actually got in touch with me on the weekend, success rate of delivery to Canada 100%. They have great customer service thats for sure! :thumbsup:

EDIT:

Oh wow.... $40 shipping to Canada!! *shivers*That's not bad really, seeing how it is shipped express

PGT
02-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Thats good to hear becasue i just ordered some Nolva.