• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rate this Nolva please?

OneWheyOrAnother

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok basically, I am looking to buy some Nolva, and I have heard sometimes the concentrations are off or not as strong in liquid form vs the tablet form. Can anybody tell me by looking at this AD if this is strong enough Nolva?

AKA Your [Tomoxifen vs Tomoxifen Citrate]

http://www.sell.com/22HRN8

Thanks for your help

I would check the dose 20mcg/ml. Should be 20mg/ml I think.

Yes you would need more Tomoxifen citrate. I think the citrate accounts for 1/3 of the dose. There is nothing wrong with the citrate, as it is probably you easiest option to acquire.

First off you have no idea who makes this. I would not take it. Stick with a reputable supplier like www.AG-guys.com

Thanks so much, I did not know these guys exsisted..... Only Nolva link I've ever seen is in Pirate's sig, and his was on Sell.com.... Sorry about that guys, I appreciate the link up!!

Oh wow.... $40 shipping to Canada!! *shivers*

Might as well buy in bulk then, since additional units do not raise the price, then sell off to my friends.

*BUMP*
(if bumping this old topic is inappropriate sorry, I did not think starting a new topic was necessary :) )

Can any fellow Canadians comment on AG-guys.com and their success rate of delivery into Canada? How about customs, any hassles with them ?

TIA

Ive never ordered Nolva but masterdrol,perfect cycle came I live in Toronto no problem so im assuming the Nolva would pass but thats just my opinion.

I was just about to edit my previous post :p . Thanks for the reply anyway.

AG-guys actually got in touch with me on the weekend, success rate of delivery to Canada 100%. They have great customer service thats for sure! :thumbsup:

EDIT:
Oh wow.... $40 shipping to Canada!! *shivers*
That's not bad really, seeing how it is shipped express

Last edited:
Thats good to hear becasue i just ordered some Nolva.

Back