• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Superdrol Dosage Time?

OneWheyOrAnother

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I already read the Superdrol information threads and I feel pretty confident running a 3 week cycle now.

Cycle: 3 weeks
AX Superdrol 10/20/20 - Morning, 1 litre water, empty stomach!
Cycle Support

PCT: 4 weeks
Nolvadex 40/40/20/10
ReboundXT 75/50/25/25
Fenugreek 3/4/5/6
Cycle Support

Nolva dose at night.
Fenugreek taken everyday at night.

Now my question is, since I usually work out at around 1pm - 2pm in the afternoon, is it still ideal for me to dose first thing in the morning, or maybe more closer to before my workout?? Any input would be great, thanks!!

Sorry the question is regarding the FIRST week dosing at 10mg. I know during the second week 1st dose in morning, 2nd dose preworkout meal, high fat, high calories. But during the first week, should my dosage still be in the morning even though my workout comes later?

Thanks for any input

SD isn't going to give you alot of intensity by taking it before your workout.Try 20/30/30 instead on your cycle.You'll notice the strength increases quickly but won't really make your workout "better" you'll just see better results from it.

I will keep that in mind pending if I get many sides

If I do get sides... ill keep it low and maybe a bit of nolva to calm it down

Back