• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Chicken/Fish skin

Skyliner

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why do experts advise us to eat skinless chicken and fish? Does the skin have any negative effects on us...like let's say, reduce the protein intake?

------------------
I don't have a great body, but as long as I work hard like now, I'm gonna reach there.

As a general rule, it's best to eat a clean diet. I don't think that fish come w/ skin, so if you have to take it off, it probably isn't good for you, lol.
smile.gif
chicken skin is high in fat and really has no nutritional value, that's why people tend to stay away from it.

Yeah, chicken skin is very high in fat. But it tastes so damn good! If you'd rather eat skinless chicken, trying baking the chicken with the skin on and removing the skin after it's cooked. The skin helps keep flavor and moisture in. Personally, if there is skin on the chicken after it's cooked, I eat it. ZERO discipline.

"I don't think that fish come w/ skin, so if you have to take it off, it probably isn't good for you, lol."

usually if you buy a whole fish filet it will come skin on and many people do eat the skin but im not sure if its fat content.

Good point, I was assuming he was talking about battered fish....I think I saw a post where he said he removed the skin from fish and chips. Never ass/u/me
smile.gif
My bad.

Originally posted by seyone:
"I don't think that fish come w/ skin, so if you have to take it off, it probably isn't good for you, lol."

usually if you buy a whole fish filet it will come skin on and many people do eat the skin but im not sure if its fat content.

Back