• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Superdrol Information Request

OneWheyOrAnother

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1) Age - 25
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat - 208lbs / 15% BF
3) Years of Consistant Training experience - 6 years
4) Previous Cycle experience - First shot at steroids!
5) Training routine - Gopro's P/RR/S training regmin!
6) Cycle Goals - To gain some solid LBM, mainly a bulk and push myself past my plateau.

I hope this is enough information for you guys, my cycle looks like this.

Cycle: 3 weeks
AX Superdrol 10/20/20 - Morning, 1 litre water, empty stomach!
Cycle Support

PCT: 4 weeks
Nolvadex 40/40/20/10
ReboundXT 75/50/25/25
Fenugreek 3/4/5/6
Cycle Support

Nolva dose at night.
Fenugreek taken everyday at night. hopefully to cancel out shrinkage ;)
1.5 gallons of water daily at least

I have been searching all over this forum about where to find information about when to dose my second dose of Superdrol. Nobody seems to be comfortable answering this question, but I've looked, and I will read articles if you point me in their direction. Help me help myself guys?

Don't sweat it bro.If only taking 20mg take one inthe morning and one in the evening.:thumb:

thank you both so much

merry christmas!!

ps: i can't believe how much i need to eat on this cycle, it's almost unstandable hahaha.... I always considered myself a big eater, but this is ridiculous hahaha

The excess protein is giving me crazy gas, any tips??

Good to hear your one of the few that realizes they need to eat.

As for the gas, let it alll out brotha. :thumbs:

Maybe I should ask questions here about superdrol or s-drol..
I was wondering if i should take superdrol or sdrol though I dont know to much about it. So I have a couple of questions 1st off is it a steriod if so anyone have any liks to the benefits/side effects from this product, also What other pills or supp should be taking with it for liver protection etc...
and how do u take it example 40mg week 1 35 mg week 2...?
Also I want to bulk for a bit with it, what should my diet look like roughly??

Do a search, there is plenty of information about Superdrol around the forum. One thing I have learned about this forum is that people hate repeating themselves. Especially about Superdrol, it is an ORAL STEROID not a prohormone. Not for beginners, methylated so it takes a toll on your liver. And has a diuretic effect making you piss alot, so you gotta consume at least 1.5 gallons of water. But do a search, then come back. People won't help you unless you help yourself first.

But I don't know if you have read this thread already or not, my cycle is pretty much the ideal cycle to do a SD cycle. All the support supps and everything is listed above. I would suggest doing that.

IML Gear Cream!
What is the idea behind running a low dose for week one? Why not just run a consistent 20mg throughout the cycle? If you have intolerable problems at a mere 10mg, then you have just found the wrong compound to try out!

I'm a beginner when it comes to PH cycles. I was instructed to start low, some people respond to low dosages.

So an anabolic-androgenic steroid.... you mean the injectables?
I guess SD is a steroid too.... but most beginners aren't keen on sticking themselves. So far I have had no sides from SD except dry skin. But we'll see, including gyno which I think might be beginning to form, although I am OVER-CAUTIOUS. But my flipping nolva hasn't even arrived yet. So I'm 100% sure now that it got swiped at customs.

But then again I am quite a healthy guy, so I don't usually get alot of sides...

Chronicelite I did some reading in the superdrol subject wow lots of things ive i never knew or realized. So I still got a couple of questions.

First Im 23, 180lbs 25-30% fat(according to scale)
Working out for 2/3 years.
Sd would be my 1st cycle.
Im also using p/rr/s system
Would like to gain or bulk up some more, then cut to shreads.

So i do already have some fat behind my nipples, so im worried about gyno, do u think i should cut down before using SD??
There are so many PCTs How do u know which one are good for you trial and error?
And right know im takin creatineCv2(nexcare) ,V2 no2(nexcare), ammions, l-glutimne,multivit..If I do choose to do Sd cycle which would be
SD 10/20/20
Then Pct 4 weeks Sitll decing what Your actually sound right and good.
Do i keep taking all the supps like im doing know on the SD cycle or do I stop until after the cycle,Then do i take my supps with my PCT Or after that as well????

Lots of questions sry Any answers would be appreicated.

So an anabolic-androgenic steroid.... you mean the injectables?
I guess SD is a steroid too.... but most beginners aren't keen on sticking themselves. So far I have had no sides from SD except dry skin. But we'll see, including gyno which I think might be beginning to form, although I am OVER-CAUTIOUS. But my flipping nolva hasn't even arrived yet. So I'm 100% sure now that it got swiped at customs.

But then again I am quite a healthy guy, so I don't usually get alot of sides...

Have you had blood work done? That is the only way to determine your real sides, not just the visible.

Chronicelite I did some reading in the superdrol subject wow lots of things ive i never knew or realized. So I still got a couple of questions.

First Im 23, 180lbs 25-30% fat(according to scale)
Working out for 2/3 years.
Sd would be my 1st cycle.
Im also using p/rr/s system
Would like to gain or bulk up some more, then cut to shreads.

So i do already have some fat behind my nipples, so im worried about gyno, do u think i should cut down before using SD??
There are so many PCTs How do u know which one are good for you trial and error?
And right know im takin creatineCv2(nexcare) ,V2 no2(nexcare), ammions, l-glutimne,multivit..If I do choose to do Sd cycle which would be
SD 10/20/20
Then Pct 4 weeks Sitll decing what Your actually sound right and good.
Do i keep taking all the supps like im doing know on the SD cycle or do I stop until after the cycle,Then do i take my supps with my PCT Or after that as well????

Lots of questions sry Any answers would be appreicated.

Wow, yeah dude too much fat..... Get yourself down to MINIMUM 15% before running a PH cycle. You'll blow up like a blow fish, and get crazy fat. Plus overweight people will have an ever higher chance of getting gyno, but it will be harder to tell. Working out for 2/3 years? So two thirds of a year? Not enough dude.... If you mean 2 to 3, still not enough, you need a good solid 4-5 years of proper diet and training to begin introducing steroids. Steroids are serious shit dude.... With SD, most of it will be dry lean gains, not a whole bunch of fat gain, so cut first then bulk on it. That's what I'm doing right now. I have gained quite a bit of a stomach though, but it will flatten out once I stop consuming 4000 calories daily, it's just bloated.... PCT's are just precautionaries, Rebound XT is usually good but Nolva or Clomid is good for insurance if you can handle the sides of Nolva.

I suggest reading http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=519245
And as many topics as possible, maybe you don't want to wait another year or two to start your cycle, and therefore I probably won't make much of a difference, but at least do it right. Search this forum, BodyBuilding.com and other good forums and read read read. Before even starting Superdrol, I read write-ups, logs, reviews, etc of everything and anything I could find. I even got in contact with the creator of SD and asked him man to man about things I was experiencing and he assured me I was taking proper precautions. But yeah, keep the dosage low, being your first cycle. And don't start until you know what to expect and how to handle it. And NEVER EVER start before you have your Nolva.

How many times have I heard...... I am getting gyno and my nolva still hasn't arrived. Just wait it out until it arrives.

Good luck

Last edited:
Have you had blood work done? That is the only way to determine your real sides, not just the visible.

Yeah, you're right....

I have had blood pressure done, and simple stuff but no blood work.
Here in Canada, it's PUBLIC health care, so you can't get blood work done unless something is wrong. Which is complete crap in my opinion.

Yeah, you're right....

I have had blood pressure done, and simple stuff but no blood work.
Here in Canada, it's PUBLIC health care, so you can't get blood work done unless something is wrong. Which is complete crap in my opinion.

Does your doctor know what your taking? If so he should be more than willing to give you a blood test. Remember that medical files are kept confidential.

Does your doctor know what your taking? If so he should be more than willing to give you a blood test. Remember that medical files are kept confidential.

I hope you're right dude! I'll mention it to him and tell him I am concerned.. Thanks Papa

Thanks for the info and yeah i mean 2 3 years of training, ill have some pics up soon that you can check out maybe in a week or so to see if it looks like a good enough base to work off, regarding the fat% thats according to the scale looking at me you cant tell to much i have a little stomach thats all.

Thanks for the info and yeah i mean 2 3 years of training, ill have some pics up soon that you can check out maybe in a week or so to see if it looks like a good enough base to work off, regarding the fat% thats according to the scale looking at me you cant tell to much i have a little stomach thats all.

Scales are pure bull shit when it comes to fat%. Have someone do a point test on you to get a good estimate on your bf%

Yeah i will where would you get a point test done I guess the gym might offer it??

Thanks Papa I got 1 question at the very top of this page theres a good exmaple of a pct, Which im gonna follow I like what hes using for a pct only question is the cycle support do u take it throughout the SD cylce and also throughout your PCT??

Anybody know where I can get S-drol,Nolvadex,ReboundXT,
Fenugreek Pm me if you do thanks

Back