• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gday all from Australia

Stone

hardazstone
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just a quick hello from OZ. I have been a member here for a while and read lots and lots but rarely post, so just saying hello and letting you all know that i am almost qualified as a pharmacist in which i have studied my ass of for and work in a pharmacy so can get really good prices on supps vitamins minerals etc so if you are in the area (gold coast australia) may be worth your while to hit me up. Also any questions on chemistry, pharmaceuticals or any homeostatic mechanisms regarding training etc drop me an email at : hardazstone@hotmail.com

Keep training hard cause you know i will

Stone, welcome to IM... and check your e-mail.

I'm glad you actively join us, Stone.

In case you haven't seen any of my posts, I'm the patient and understanding member of the board and I look forward to all of your inquisitive posts.

*cough*

I'm glad you actively join us, Stone.

In case you haven't seen any of my posts, I'm the patient and understanding member of the board and I look forward to all of your inquisitive posts.

*cough*

And I am the voice of reason. :thumb:

Back