• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Add M1T in end of cycle?

freEQnasty

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering if this would be worth it or not. I am currently doing 600mg TPP, 400mg Bold Cyp, 400mg NPP. Did 3 weeks 50mg OT/day in beginning but stopped that early didn't like the little bloat I had so stopped that and am taking 10mg Aromasin and 10mg Nolva day(well i did 2 weeks of this right after i stopped OT and am now just taking aromasin).

My goal now is to continue to increase gains, but also cut up as much as I can before cycle ends. I have about 5 more weeks of shots so about 7 more weeks of being on. Does it make any sense to add in say 10mg M1T a day to the last 3 weeks of cycle? Would that just be way too harsh on HPTA? I couldn't get ahold of hcg like i planned so i don't know how much worse it can get shut down by adding this in. Could i drop the NPP and add the M1T in attempt to lessen the shut down?

My main goal is to cut and be able to recover as quick as possible and I know how harsh M1T is so would just like some of your opinions. I know what your all gonna say just had to give it a shot.

Also For PCT I have some options. I have Nolva, Clomid, enough aromasin to run about 10mg/day for 4 weeks. Also have nettle root and tribulus. What would be the best combo of these to keep the most gains. I was planning on using the aroma, nolva, and nettle root. Just wondering if clomid or tribulus as an addition would be beneficial?

Thanks a lot everyone.

You would already be taking a from of test. I don't see the use in taking it.
I would continue the Nandrolone. I think it will do you more good.

you are already taking test so adding test would not do you much.
M1T is very harsh so I dont see any benefits.

PCT suggestion:
Week 1
Clomid 150mg ED
Nolva 40mg ED
Week 2
Clomid 100mg ED
Nolva 20mg ED
Week 3
Clomid 50mg ED
Nolva 20mg ED
Week 4
Nolva 20mg ED
Week 5
Nolva 20mg ED
Week 6
Nolva 20 mg ED

You need to evalute your progress as you go.
It might not be nessecary to run 6 weeks.
I would use the Trib and nettle root starting week 2 or 3.

Just a suggestion, you can find many variations on PCT.

by the way, I would run Prop a few weeks longer then NPP.
Just a preference.

I had always assumed 1-test was different than test. I thought they were completely different, thats why with prohormone cycles people would run 4AD(test prohormone) along with 1-test? Maybe im jus confusing myself cause the prohormone days are couple yrs ago and dont remember exactly.

Was wondering if clomid addition would help cause many believe nolva alone is all thats necessary. I might add it in tho thank you.

Also its Test phenylprop, not prop, so ill be ending it at same time as nandrolone phenylprop as its same ester, but the bold cyp i was goin to stop a week earlier. do you guys think i should stop it more than a week before others? Ive heard the phenylprop is a week, week and half, 2up to 2 weeks, so im guessing it will be a week and half to two weeks and the cyp 2 and half to three so hopefully it will work out about equal. Thanks.

I am not well versed in prohormones/prosteroids but I always thought Methylated-1-Test was not 1-Test + methylation, I thought it was a whole new structure.

M1T is very different than 1-T, and neither are test. I see no reason to add M1T to your cycle at this point.

Don't add M1T. There is no point. You have already run a methyl early in the cycle. Don't add another one at the end.

I am not sure if you understood the point wrt to test. The idea is to run testosterone several weeks past your deca or whatever else you are running regardless of what ester you use. Let the other stuff get clear of your system before you hit pct. End with a short ester of Test so that you go right into pct. It is not proven to help recovery but I think it is a very smart call.

Ok no M1T then. Alright yea I get the idea to run prop longer now, i thought he was saying the nandrolone would run longer cause the ester difference, but letting the others clear and ending with jus fast test in the system makes sense ill def try that. This means i will be running a little longer than planned, i will be done hitting week 12/13 and be clearing week 14/15 then. Is this fine? Then pct 4-6 depending on how i feel. Thanks for all help.

There is no ester difference between NPP and TPP, but you want to let the Bold Cyp clear. I think running the TPP a week longer than than Bold Cyp will be fine. Then start pct a few days after finishing the TPP

Back