• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

wala's in the house ;)

wala

Deadlifts FTW
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,

wala here, I'm on a couple of other boards just like this, looks good here.

Been training for just over 3 years, its all I do and think about. 156lb when I started out (i'll put up a coulple of old pics hopefully) and currently 200lb.

Hopefully I can learn a few new things on here and also use my knowldge to help out if poss...

See you round the forum :thumb:

Malley there, Double D here. Glad to see I convinced you to come aboard.

Malley there, Double D here. Glad to see I convinced you to come aboard.

well i cant say you tried too hard, but i got a feeling you know whats what, so here i am.... Cheers for referrin me

You will find you have alot more in common with guys here than you do at the other place.

Hey Wala. I see a fellow Wii fan has finally joined this here fitness forum. Welcome!

yeh ABCs, love the Wii, dont play it alot with work, gym and being on here learning... but i do like a little Wii sports and rayman lol and i have zelda too - the only reason i actually bought it in the first place :D

yeh ABCs, love the Wii, dont play it alot with work, gym and being on here learning... but i do like a little Wii sports and rayman lol and i have zelda too - the only reason i actually bought it in the first place :D

Haha nice man. Yeah I have the Wii with 6 games and the 360 with a shitload of games and I get to play MAYBE 30 minutes every other day if i'm lucky due to my training and work schedule.

who me?... i just did actually yeh....... Go check em out if you wanna ;)

If they are the same as the ones at the other place I have seen em.

IML Gear Cream!
who me?... i just did actually yeh....... Go check em out if you wanna ;)

Holy Shit. You are one ripped up weight lifter.

some are and some aren't ;)

I would be interested to see what kinda of numbers you put up. Start a journal.

i'll take a look at yours first... i've never made any kind of journal.. ever!

They are alot of fun. Besides you will get alot of critisism which is great!

Holy Shit. You are one ripped up weight lifter.

cheers man, i wouldn't say im ripped tho... im actually in the process of just changing my diet around to cut my fat.. while keeping muscle (horrible equation to work out!).. so i'm lookin to lose at least 10lb in fat over the next few months

They are alot of fun. Besides you will get alot of critisism which is great!

guess so... i like to hear about where i can improve.. its all well and good people saying wow, lookin good (whether they mean it or not) but that aint gonna get a mofo anywher is it!

Criticism or a beating, one of the two :p

haha... im new, you cant beat a newbie!.... can you?:hmmm:

Ya I get beatings, especially whenever I post nutrition and Jodi comes into my journal. Gotta love her!

Welcome Wala.

Back