• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Peanut butter

conner1979

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How much protien does one s/w be? (normal two slice of bread).

Depends on how thick you put it on :D As well as the brand of PB

I would say around the 10g mark though if you asked me to stick my finger in the air and pick a number!!

I hope that PB is sugar free as well ;)

Animal

Thanks, that I think would be my best bet to get my protien intake during the day!

Originally posted by conner1979
Thanks, that I think would be my best bet to get my protien intake during the day!
WOAH slow down there!! PB is NOT the best way to get your daily Protein!! What are your goals, bulking or cutting??

During the day good source of Protein would be Whey Shakes, or Chicken Sandwiches not PB ones. PB IMO should mainly be used as a resonably good fat source not as a Protein course the Protein is just an added bonus :D

Animal

Originally posted by Animal
WOAH slow down there!! PB is NOT the best way to get your daily Protein!! What are your goals, bulking or cutting??

During the day good source of Protein would be Whey Shakes, or Chicken Sandwiches not PB ones. PB IMO should mainly be used as a resonably good fat source not as a Protein course the Protein is just an added bonus :D

Animal

Ditto! Natural PB is excellent source for fats, but the protein is just a bonus!

Gosh does that mean a NO to PB s/w? What is the best possible solution to get my 10gm protien twice in a day? (before and after lunch at a gap of 3 hrs).

Tks

Gosh does that mean a NO to PB s/w? What is the best possible solution to get my 10gm protien twice in a day? (before and after lunch at a gap of 3 hrs).

Tks
Conner what are your stats?? I mean height, weight and BF% (estimated will do) and what are your goals? Bulking, cutting or what do you train for sport or not sure etc.

IMO without knowing anything more is that you need MORE than 10g of P in those 2 meals!

Answer my Q's and I'll get back to you

Animal

Tks

And I'd like to add age to your stats...how old are you? There are lots of other foods to eat w/ more protein than peanut butter. Doesn't necessarily mean no p/b sandwiches, just that you need to add other things to your meal.

Originally posted by w8lifter

And I'd like to add age to your stats...how old are you? There are lots of other foods to eat w/ more protein than peanut butter. Doesn't necessarily mean no p/b sandwiches, just that you need to add other things to your meal.
From what I've heard w8 age isn't an issue just experience ;)

Animal

:D ...well not in some people's cases butt here we need to know um, experience level :p

Back