• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Feeling Heart Beat

gsxrK3

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone. Just today I noticed my heart beat every once in a while. Normally you don't notice your heart beat, but like if it feels weird then you do. It's not quite a flutter just a feeling. I'm not even sure if it is my heart, or maybe in my head.
Anyway I haven't been doing anything out of the ordinary really. My diet consists of chicken, rice, oats, whey, egg whites, some vegetables, and fruit(though not often enough).
One possibility may have been the beef patties I have been eating too. about 27 g of fat. Though that was only at barely one a day and it was only a couple weeks.
The other possibility is the whey? I have been taking that consistently and for a while now. Perhaps it is the artificial sweetener? I don't know what my last bag had, but this one has sucralose. Is there a protein powder you guys recommend that has no sweetening whatsoever?

I haven't seen a doctor. I only noticed it today after all, and it will probably go away but I just thought I would post it.

Sounds like heart palpitations...which I have had before.

Oddly, since I have been in better cardio shape, they have gone away almost entirely. I used to get them bad.

I think you can have a healthy heart but still have palpitations. You need to work your heart out like a muscle so it can efficiently supply blood to the body without hick-uping (see : palpitation).

For peice of mind, see a cartiologist who will do an EKG, and a ultrasound of your heart.

If he can't find anything wrong with it, that means you need to take the intiative and clean up your diet, and start adding some difficult non catabolic cardio 5-6 days a week.

On a side note, stimulants can cause palpitations.

Asthma medicine does raise my heart rate, i never noticed anything else from it before though. I haven't really noticed anything today, I'll see how it goes. Thanks for the replies too.

Taking in elevated levels of caffeine at all?

Some people find they have heart palpitations from high doses of Vit. B12, despite it being non-toxic to the body too.

Nope no caffeine. All I drink is water. How does an EKG work? Do you think they will take blood if I go get my heart checked?

Nope no caffeine. All I drink is water. How does an EKG work? Do you think they will take blood if I go get my heart checked?

It's like this:

Make sure you have health insurance first.

You can either:

1. Go to the emergency room with the complaint of palpitations--they do an EKG there.

or

2. Schedule an appointment with a cardiologist who will do an ultrasound and catscan. Hook some electrodes up to you and have you walk on a treadmill.

Option 2 will tell leave you without doubts as to what's wrong with you unless he can't find anything.

For peice of mind, see a cartiologist who will do an EKG, and a ultrasound of your heart.

If he can't find anything wrong with it, that means you need to take the intiative and clean up your diet, and start adding some difficult non catabolic cardio 5-6 days a week.

On a side note, stimulants can cause palpitations.

While seeing a doctor about anything you are concerned about is a good idea, let's not try to diagnose and treat a problem like this.
And what the hell is a cartiologist??:D

While seeing a doctor about anything you are concerned about is a good idea, let's not try to diagnose and treat a problem like this.
And what the hell is a cartiologist??:D

:mad:

Back