• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cypher Primobolan

Yanick

Amor Fati
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my friend just got some primo from a trusted source but i can't find anything about it onthe net. its Cypher Methenolone enanthate, black label with red lettering. 1g vials. any opinions?

Can you get a pic?

most likely, i'll get one and post it up later tonight or tomorrow.

My friend finally got around to getting me pictures. Let's see if this works. Anyone got any idea's/opinions?

Quality Primo is very hard to come by. It's extremely expensive, too. I wouldn't count on it being the real deal.

Whats the price of quality Primo?

I thought you weren't allowed to post sources? Well if its not allowed then its not allowed, i'm just trying to figure this out since the source is a good friend who wouldn't fuck my buddy over.

I guess i'm trying to figure out if its even possible for this to be Primo. I'm very ignorant on the brands and what not, so let me ask this question. Say, hypothetically, there are two companies out there that make Primo, Lab 1 and Lab 2, would anything NOT from either of these companies be fake or is it still possible to get Primo from a not so well known lab?

This is a manufacturer, not a distributor(source).
Like Pirate said, I would think all of that is fake unless I had a lab check it.

Okay cool. Thanks for the responses.

Back