• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Check out these chips

It's not coming up for me, but I'd think potato flour would be high GI?

I thought that said snyders of hangover :lol:

lol, anyway....seems like glorified junk food....I mean 1 oz carries 8 g fat & 160 kcals. Not likely you're going to eat only 1 oz.

These chips would be great...For me to poop on.

Actually, w8 is right for once, potato flour would actually have a higher GI since the milling process would do part of the digestion process for you.

True enough. I think anything from Snyders is junk food. My wife got them for me and you're right, I tried them and I ate 1 oz NOT !! Never heard of potato flour though, thought it might actually be a good thing. Oh well... here Sparky, here boy :D

Duncan, thank for the flour tip :)

TJohn

Originally posted by Duncan
These chips would be great...For me to poop on.

Actually, w8 is right as she always is, potato flour would actually have a higher GI since the milling process would do part of the digestion process for you.

Spanks babe :p

w8, if you try to manipulate my words again we will have to have words. I made you and I can destroy you. :)

I've had the Butter Snaps Pretzels. Very good, yum. Definitely in the junk food category.

Originally posted by Duncan
w8, if you try to manipulate my words again we will have to have sex. I made you and I can destroy you. :)

:eek: Duncan!!! :finger: You should be ashamed of yourself! :finger: What will my biatch think of that!?!

Back