• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Weight Loss

slammer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm trying to lose 3 stone in weight. I have recently started walking for 1 hour everyday, is there any supplements I can take to speed up the weight loss.

I like liquid L-carnatine before your cardio.

ECA stacks are the best metabolism enhancer. If you don't know what these are do a search in the suppliment forum.

If you're trying to lose that much weight, cutting down your calories and doing cardio is probably your best bet.

ECA Stack. Also what will liquid L-carnatine do for you in regards to cardio?

Remember please, that you're not trying to lose weight, you're trying to lose FAT. Big difference between losing fat and losing muscle, water, etc.

I would get your body fat percentage checked before you do anything.

Twin Peak...Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a better catalyst than the regular L-Carnitine for fat burning.

TRD...Carnitine helps deliever more fatty acids from "brown fats" to the mitocondria for use as energy.

Originally posted by Prince
ECA stack.

What is your diet like? Diet is the most important element to weight loss.
I totally agree. All I do is modify my carb intake and that works for me.

Loosing 42lbs will require a little more than that though. Post your diet/eating habits.

Rememer not to take any fat burner if you have any kind of heart probs.

Back