• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I bought some of those

ZONE

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ISS ProM3 shakes in a bottle where all you do is add water.

First, any news on these? good bad??

also they contain 50 grams of Protien per shake.... now the ?

Would I be better off drinking half between Breakfast and Lunch and the other half around 3pm.... that way getting 25grams split up.......

or if I just eat a small snack and the drink the whole thing around 3pm?

I'm just thinking if I just drink the whole thing at once will I waste some of the protien?

If you weigh over 180, I'd say the whole thing isn't too much, especially after workout....and pro m3 is some good protein!!!! I'd drink several a day if you can afford it!!

Originally posted by dg806
If you weigh over 180, I'd say the whole thing isn't too much, especially after workout....and pro m3 is some good protein!!!! I'd drink several a day if you can afford it!!

Yeah well thats the problem $$$$$$$$ At $2.79 a POP (which I think is Cheap..... if not tell me and I'll go give my VItamin guy some crap) but back to the issue

$2.79X30= $83.70 per Month.. just for 1 a day... then add in the Glutamine, vitamins... if I was to take 2 a day.. I'd be spending close to $200 per month just on Supps....

Oh BTW.. Thanks
:thumb:

Yeah I know...that's hell isn't it!! I really don't keep up with what I spend, But i know it's over 200/month.Steep! But I figure if I'm gonna put forth the effort, it's worth it. DEDICATION!!!!

What's the sugar content? I heard that RTD MRPs have a higher sugar content.

Originally posted by lina
What's the sugar content? I heard that RTD MRPs have a higher sugar content.

Thats what i like about these

Calories 230
Calories From Fat 18
Total Fat 2g
saturated 1g
Cholesterol 20mg
Sodium 270mg (don't like that)
Total Carbs 3g
Sugars 2g
protien 50g

Pretty low in sugar! Well as someone mentioned you may have to take the whole thing for one meal because 25g protein is not enuf. I guess you pay for the convenience factor.

From what sources is the 50 grams of protein derived from?

Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, and Egg Albumen

I like it, tastes good to. :) But I bought the 2lb tube.

Back