• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anabolics and weight

alexvega

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi everyone. i`m not sure if this place it `s the rght to speak about this but . i `m going to tell my tale

for many years i was trying to be on 90 0r 95 kg f weight. doing cycles and drinkin shake protein and special meal plan.

the last year i got to increase my wight from 85kg to 94 kg, i did a cycle and started to eat all i want andlike.. now iàm heavy looks bigger, but there is just a little problem a got belly it`s moderate but, i now that the belly and muscle don`t go hand to hand .

i ll be honest, i don`t like to looks like skinny

because i believe that a body builder have to be heavy and looks heavy.

ok that`s my history
thanks

If you aren't doing cardio, add some in and burn a few calories and that will work on the midsection. Just maintain your clean diet.

You can't just eat anything if you want to stay lean when you bulk, it takes time to add quality muscle. Don't add in too many calories quickly and don't eat crappy foods for shortcuts.

ummm

ok . friends tahnks for reply me.

i know i cant eat whatever i want. but the fac is that when i decided to start to eat with out fear of gain fat, my weight go up and my muscle grow. now the guys in the gym look at me, and ask me ...........how ong time have u been in this bssines ?

of course idon`t tell they anything about roids , but the fac is that now i looks like a guy how lift weight.

i know i have to try to eat less fat .

thanks a lot:rocker:

Is the belly 'fat' or is the belly distended?

Is the belly 'fat' or is the belly distended?

yes bro , it´s fat, but other thing is the beer, because i have been drinking alot of beer.

the last week started to dring miller light, and Bavaria light.
i think it`can helpme .

thanks, for reply my topic.

Note ¨i dont want to decrease the food intake , it would decrease my mass.:rocker:

Back