• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Muesili (sp?)

Chalcedony

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you know what I am talkign about.. how do you think this compares to regular oats... I kno it's prolly not better, but it's better than eating complete crap right?

It's one of those Fruit and Fibre type cereals huh?

uhm no.. its a mix of different types of oats, with sunflowerseeds almonds dates and raisins.. it makes really good cookies too...

Sounds like the ingredients are pretty good then. I think you would just need to make sure the nutritional info is in whatever range you've set for yourself.

It's quite calorie dense due to the nuts and what-not, so you take in quite a few calories from one "decent" sized portion alone.

But it's much tastier than plain oats so you'll be good.

I've seen that one but I hesitated to buy it because of its sugar content. I believe around 20 g + and if youre trying to avoid sugar, this is not for you.

That "one"?

There's loads of types and brands of museili. You can get museili without added sugar.

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
That "one"?

There's loads of types and brands of museili. You can get museili without added sugar.

Oh ok. 'Cause the one that I saw in the supermarket has a lot of sugars content in it. If it doesn't then I would probably consider it otherwise stick with oatmeal.

Back