• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Birth control and AAS usuage..

LT81

Only the strong survive
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone know if this topic has been covered before.If so I'm sorry,but just trying to find out.My GF is currently contimplating coming over to the dark side but is on birth control.Its a Depoprevera shot(not sure on spelling)given every 3 months.Would it lessen its effectiveness?To help she's just thinking bout anavar @10mg ED.But trying to find out before anything..Thanks

Ouch, depo is just wrong. That stuff can fuck up a body more than AAS can.

Anyway, I think the BC would interfere with her gains using AAS. Also, I'd be careful of anti-e's or you could have a little surprise. Personally, I'd say get off the birth control before taking AAS. Hell, I don't think any women should be on birth control anyway. Progestins can screw her up for the rest of her life. Say goodbye to her libido too.

Well the main reason for the depo is not intended for the true birth control aspect but too stop her time of the month from occuring.She gets(a family history of)crazy,intense migraines along w/ other things that at times leave her bed ridin during this time.Now we cant have that going on every mo. (Not go to work,sick every month)so she gets this treatment from her gyno and works fine.
Now as far as libido,ummm no problem there.But thanks for the response.

I wish that was really a joke. You know she can't stay on depo the rest of her life right? Do you realize Depo is going to make all those things WORSE! The problem is the synthetic progetins. What she really needs to do is come off of depo and go on natural progesterone. I speak of this from experience with myself and many others, trust me, it's no fun and I really hope you relay this message to her. Stopping her menstrual cycle is going to cause a lot more problems than you think. I really hope you two can understand this. I hate to see the countless of women suffer for years and years after birth control.

She is more than likely estrogen dominant and that's why the progestin helps her. But it is very misleading. Progestin is causes coronary heart disease, breast cancer, uterine bleeding, stroke, blood clots, ovarian cancer, hair loss......the list goes on and on.

Natural progesterone - ZERO SIDE EFFECTS!

I wish that was really a joke. You know she can't stay on depo the rest of her life right? Do you realize Depo is going to make all those things WORSE! The problem is the synthetic progetins. What she really needs to do is come off of depo and go on natural progesterone. I speak of this from experience with myself and many others, trust me, it's no fun and I really hope you relay this message to her. Stopping her menstrual cycle is going to cause a lot more problems than you think. I really hope you two can understand this. I hate to see the countless of women suffer for years and years after birth control.

NO sorry it wasnt a joke.Do we know that she can't stay on her entire life,yes but that wasn't the plan to begin with.Just a fix for the time (going on 8mo.)With another 6 mo. to go.Then come off and trying to figure out other alternatives now.Now these natural alternatives your talking bout are what exactly.Ok and if you have any more info please let us know..

Well she just told you, natural progesterone instead of synthetic progestin. Its sad that more people are not educated about this, but of course the drug industries prefer people to be ignorant.

If you run a very cursory search you will find plenty on this topic.

Well I'm speaking of her personal experience w/ the change but thanks for the heads up

It might be personal experience when you are a woman and have been using it for a couple years.

I found one reference to synthetic progestin even affecting a womans hearing degrading it as if she were 5 to 10 years older, there are a host of effects with this one.

Usually when mankind tries to play God we realize later on that we were wrong, natural is usually better.

I've been looking it up also and seems I've got quite a bit of reading to do.So thanks for the help.
Jodi Ill send you a PM to see if you'd like to speak on this topic.Thanks

IML Gear Cream!

I had TONS of problems from this too and had withdrawal like symptoms when I wanted to stop taking it. My new doc made go a full year without anything in order to regulate my cycle...it was a nightmare. 10 times worse than what it was without the shot! I had similar issues to your girlfriend. Incapacitated for a day or two, heavy cycle and cramps that doubled me over. I'm just on a low dose pill now and that seems to be doing the trick.

Yep, I second Jodi. Nasty stuff. Also, I wouldn't recommend that any healthy woman use anabolic steroids--especially if I was her partner.

why does she wana to go on anything? any women on AAS i have zero respect for

Thats a pretty Bold statement,w/o knowing anything about the person.How bout its none of your damn business.Cause I already know what your gonna say:loser: Oh yeah thanks for having an informative discussion on the topic.

Thats not fair to say....a girl could say the same for you too! I mean for real...Like girls can take Anavar with little to no sides. I've met plenty that have. Its not like we don't get sides from our gear use. Other then the heavy girls most of the female BBers look like women just ripped. Keep in mind most women do not care for BBer's bodies....so its not a shocker that most men wouldn't care for a female BBer's body...even if she isn't having to shave in the morning.

Back