• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Equipoise (boldenone) with proviron?

nicsta05

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi I just finished a stack of equipoise at 450 mg a week and anavar at 40 mg daily and taht worked pretty well for me but I would like a little more strengh gains and was wondering what my options were if I don't really feel like shootin every 2 days. (max once a week)
Would equipoise stacked with proviron prove to be good and if so how much of proviron should I get.
Thank you

Hi I just finished a stack of equipoise at 450 mg a week and anavar at 40 mg daily and taht worked pretty well for me but I would like a little more strengh gains and was wondering what my options were if I don't really feel like shootin every 2 days. (max once a week)
Would equipoise stacked with proviron prove to be good and if so how much of proviron should I get.
Thank you

Did you run a pct?

EQ and proviron isn't going to give you much strength.

I didnt add test because test has the potentiel for too many sides and yes I am doing pct right now I am only asking because I want to start this in April. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks.

I didnt add test because test has the potentiel for too many sides and yes I am doing pct right now I am only asking because I want to start this in April. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks.

Test should be the base of every cycle.

yes for bulking I don't mind but like i said I don't feel like shootin propianate every 2nd day. Isn't there any other option?

You can use testosterone cypionate and get by with injections every 5-7 days. Proviron is great for libido, but won't do much for mass. Adding tball or dball will help with mass.

I use Enanthate once every 7 days.

No offense, but if you don't know there's other esters of Testosterone besides Propionate, you shouldn't be touching them

I use Enanthate once every 7 days.

No offense, but if you don't know there's other esters of Testosterone besides Propionate, you shouldn't be touching them

I'm going to start a thread on this.

IML Gear Cream!
I guess that is how I will be portrayed from now on.... Yes I know there are other esthers then propionate, I work in a pharmacy only as I mentionned like five times most of the research I did mentionned that cypionate and enanthate are best used for BULKING where as I want to CUT. Would using cypionate or enanthate help in cutting also combined with equipoise?

I guess that is how I will be portrayed from now on.... Yes I know there are other esthers then propionate, I work in a pharmacy only as I mentionned like five times most of the research I did mentionned that cypionate and enanthate are best used for BULKING where as I want to CUT. Would using cypionate or enanthate help in cutting also combined with equipoise?

Test is used in many cutting cycles. Research my friend, research.

Long esters are just as good for cutting. Some people hold more water on long esters, but they are just as affective after you've been on for 3 weeks or so.

Back