PDA

View Full Version : Invisible mode...



ZECH
05-31-2002, 01:58 PM
I would like to see everyone that is online!! Lets turn this feature off! If you don't want to be seen don't come on!!

Rusty
05-31-2002, 02:00 PM
I agree............100%

KataMaStEr
05-31-2002, 02:09 PM
http://www.plauder-smilies.de/lach.gif Now u see me. Now u don't. http://www.plauder-smilies.de/scatter.gif

Prince
05-31-2002, 02:21 PM
I do see your point, but it's a privacy issue.

ZECH
05-31-2002, 02:28 PM
That's what I don't Understand...privacy for what?? This is a public board!!

Prince
05-31-2002, 02:32 PM
Some people, including myself, like to have a certain amount of privacy on the internet. :)

julinia
05-31-2002, 03:42 PM
hey dg...i tried to answer you back but your box is full!

butterfly
05-31-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Prince
Some people, including myself, like to have a certain amount of privacy on the internet. :)
Kinda like PB and Kuso... we all know they linger around 24/7 in stealth mode just waiting for an opportunity to pounce ;)

Robboe
05-31-2002, 04:45 PM
It's for losers who spend all day online and don't want other people to figure it out.

butterfly
05-31-2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
It's for losers who spend all day online and don't want other people to figure it out.
:finger: :finger: :finger:
Play nice boys

Pitboss
05-31-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by butterfly
Kinda like PB and Kuso... we all know they linger around 24/7 in stealth mode just waiting for an opportunity to pounce ;)

Hey I resemble that remark!!!!

and it allows me to cum play here without stalkers TCD PM'ing me everytime I'm here...

Actually I do use it. Normally it's when I don't feel to sociable, having a bad day and just want to read posts without letting everyone know I'm here.

But if you got rid of it I wouldn't complain.

Prince
05-31-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
It's for losers who spend all day online and don't want other people to figure it out.

Would one of those "losers" be you? :p

No, I am not getting rid of it, don't worry. :)

kuso
06-01-2002, 06:25 AM
Actually, I don`t think I`ve used it in a few months, but it is a good thing to have I think.

Robboe
06-01-2002, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Prince


Would one of those "losers" be you? :p

No, I am not getting rid of it, don't worry. :)

Of course it's me.

Although i don't use the stealth mode function on this forum.

Twin Peak
06-01-2002, 09:56 AM
Umm, who cares?

w8lifter
06-01-2002, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Twin Peak
Umm, who cares?

Well said! :thumb:

dvlmn666
06-01-2002, 07:41 PM
Doesn't everyone wish they could be invisible every once in a while?

butterfly
06-03-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by dvlmn666
Doesn't everyone wish they could be invisible every once in a while?
Yeah! You could find out so many interesting things like...

what really goes on between mmafiter and the she-beasts bedroom?!?!?

w8lifter
06-03-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by butterfly

Yeah! You could find out so many interesting things like...

what really goes on between mmafiter and the she-beasts bedroom?!?!?

So they've finally dragged your ass to the dark side have they? :finger:

butterfly
06-03-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by w8lifter


So they've finally dragged your ass to the dark side have they? :finger:
I suppose it was only a matter of time... the force is strong on the dark side :(

lean_n_76er
06-04-2002, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by w8lifter


So they've finally dragged your ass to the dark side have they? :finger:

Like you haven't been there??? Or started there??? Or started the whole "Dark Side" theme!???? :rolleyes:


All I want to know is.....when can I come over and play?:D

mmafiter
06-05-2002, 01:17 PM
Psssst.........I'm "invisible" right now.:spaz::laugh:

I Are Baboon
06-07-2002, 07:35 AM
I think I like this invisible mode!