PDA

View Full Version : M1T- Serious or not?

Mags
02-19-2007, 03:18 AM
Hey guys, its been a while since I posted, but Im wondering if you can help me out?

Ive got some M1T, but am unsure as to how I should run it. Ive read conflicting articles and heard various opinions on it but thought Id come here, where advice is always accurate, never letting me down in the past.

Many had suggested that this stuff is effective but it doesn't warrant a PCT etc, yet others have explained how this is more than just a regular PH (or weaker steroid relation) and should be followed by a PCT involving tribulus, 6-oxo or even nolva etc.

Again, ive listened to people explaining there are no problems or sides with this either, but then the opposite story is that this can induce all the same sides as if I was taking steroids.

What do you guys think? Do I run it on its own for the 2-3 weeks it instructs or run it with all the milk thistle, 6-oxo approach?

Cheers.

Incase this helps:
Im 24, 6', 211 lbs and been training since I was aboout 19-20.

Pirate!
02-19-2007, 07:15 AM
M1T is a very potent steroid. 10 mg day, ideally split in two doses, is a good place to start. 4-5 weeks is a good cycle length, but it will shut you down hard. I wouldn't run it without test and hcg, personally. You definitely want a solid pct with SERMs.

33ecooks
02-19-2007, 07:24 AM
No doubt I made the mistake of no PCT after my 1st 2 cycles (3 weeks 10mg per day) years ago and it shut me down hard. You need to PCT as metioned above.

zombul
02-19-2007, 09:18 AM
Sure you will notice sides and pct is required.

Mags
02-19-2007, 09:26 AM
Ive only really ever researched into steroid use rather than this (which I believed to be a pro-hormone or a weaker anabolic) so am abit unsure as how to approach it now. I know abit about gear cycles, doses and pct etc, but to what extent do I apoply that to this. For example, if I were to run a 10 week cycle of test and dbol, Id have nolva pct at the end with maybe running hcg during the cycle or towards the end. Will this be similar for M1T or will it require just nolva or 6-oxo etc?

Secondly, how long would the cycle be, Ive got 80 10mg capsules?

Im not gonna use them until I know for sure what I need to support it, so I'll await your answers and do abit more digging.

Cheers

Mags
02-19-2007, 09:30 AM
Apologies, but what are SERMS and when pirate meant test, did you mean as in enan, prop or cyp etc witht he m1T acting in the stack as dbol possibly would?

Thanks

musclepump
02-19-2007, 09:39 AM
Ive only really ever researched into steroid use rather than this (which I believed to be a pro-hormone or a weaker anabolic)

M1T is not a pro-hormone and it's not weak.

Run a normal Nolva PCT. 6-OXO won't cut it.

Mags
02-19-2007, 09:47 AM
How long do you think I should cycle for? and how long do I run pct for? Will I need a test booster for when I come off (other than HCG) too.

Im unfamiliar with M1T cycles and assume they do not run the same as AAS cycles. What I understand is that you run gear for X amount of time and then begin/integrate PCT towards the end of it? Does M1T apply to this pattern or is it more like 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off etc like Ive read elsewhere etc

Soz to sound a right nonce about this, but my research has only ever been into AAS cycles (well more conventional obvious cycles).

musclepump
02-19-2007, 10:42 AM
Run M1T for three weeks, then PCT for 3 weeks. 40mg of Nolva a day for a week, then 20mg a day for two weeks.

Mags
02-19-2007, 10:52 AM
cool, will I see good results over 3 weeks at 10mg a day? I will be eating near 5000 clean cals e/d too and on VPX cex creatine.

Concerning M1T also, will it require me having to check blood work, blood pressure, liver values before going on, bearing in mind Ive never been on PH or gear, rarely drink and assume im naturally healthly for a 24 yr old etc

thanks

musclepump
02-19-2007, 11:55 AM
To be honest, I'd say use injectable Test instead of M1T, but if you're not going to do that, 3 weeks is good to go.

Blood work is always good, but I don't think it's vital on a three week M1T cycle if you're healthy prior. Liver is good to prep with Milk Thistle before starting.

Make sure you don't drink at all when on M1T

Pirate!
02-19-2007, 01:40 PM
3 weeks is too short, IMO, but you could always do another cycle in a few months. I was recommending using testosterone with it. Blood work before your cycle is always good. PCT is to be done after you are completely off the M1T (which is a very supressive steroid, not PH). SERM = Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. Nolva, clomid etc are SERMs. You could take liver supps during and post cycle. Milk Thistle, NAC, ALA...

kicka19
02-19-2007, 02:27 PM
To be honest, I'd say use injectable Test instead of M1T, but if you're not going to do that, 3 weeks is good to go.

Blood work is always good, but I don't think it's vital on a three week M1T cycle if you're healthy prior. Liver is good to prep with Milk Thistle before starting.

Make sure you don't drink at all when on M1T

I havent ventured into the orals in a long time but if i remember correctly milk thistle is a bad idea pre-cycle because it basically will strengthen the livers ability to filter out the steroid.

musclepump
02-19-2007, 04:51 PM
I havent ventured into the orals in a long time but if i remember correctly milk thistle is a bad idea pre-cycle because it basically will strengthen the livers ability to filter out the steroid.

There's conjecture (though I've not read anything that proved it) that Milk Thistle can lessen the effects you get from the steroid, but I've got to say even if that's true I prefer my health over that extra pound or two.

Mags
02-20-2007, 01:59 AM
Would it be worth starting milk thistle the same time as the pct then or run it throughout the cycle? I want to get the most from the caps but obviously don't want to butcher my liver if I stay on for longer then a month etc.

Secondly, In relation to what I just mentioned, how long would you suggest I ran the cycle, if opinions think more than 3 weeks is required?

As for PCT, Novla seems to be the way to go, but is it worth investing in some sort of test booster (not HCG in this case) to get my HPTA back in sync too? If so, would I run that throughout the cycle too, integrate it into the end of the cycle or just run it the same time as my PCT?

Lastly, is the severity of shut down from M1T worth going through for the results it can produce ( I understand everyone is genetically different and has various other factors like diet etc influencing their gains but just in general)?

Thanks

musclepump
02-20-2007, 08:36 AM
Well, I've run two M1T cycles in my life, both for 3 weeks a pop, and put on 9 and 7 pounds respectively. For the health/gain ratio, 3 works for me, and I loaded Milk Thisle for a couple weeks prior.

For PCT, I ran Nolvadex and Instone's Forza-T starting a couple days after my last M1T cap.

Is it worth the shutdown? Yeah, the shutdown isn't the problem. For me, it was the ungodly lethargy that came with it. I could sleep 10 hours, get up, and after my hour workout in the morning, need a nap before a nap later in the day.

Mags
02-20-2007, 09:03 AM
damn, how come it makes everyone so tired? I think of myself as a tired individual as it is.

What doses of the test booster were you using? Did you only run that and the nolva for three weeks as the cycle was only three weeks?

What were the doses of the milk thistle too?

Cheers

33ecooks
02-20-2007, 11:17 AM
cool, will I see good results over 3 weeks at 10mg a day? I will be eating near 5000 clean cals e/d too and on VPX cex creatine.

Concerning M1T also, will it require me having to check blood work, blood pressure, liver values before going on, bearing in mind Ive never been on PH or gear, rarely drink and assume im naturally healthly for a 24 yr old etc

thanks

You will see crazy results, I've never done steroids but my gains and intensity in the gym were beserk. Now the downside, since I didn't know at the time that M1T was an oral roid when I had my yearly physical and blood work done, my doc was super concerned. After about 3 additional tests and me figuring out what was causing it I stopped taking it all togethe.

Again I didn't PCT the 1st 2 cycles and I felt the gyno and everything else that happens when you don't.

33ecooks
02-20-2007, 11:18 AM
damn, how come it makes everyone so tired? I think of myself as a tired individual as it is.

What doses of the test booster were you using? Did you only run that and the nolva for three weeks as the cycle was only three weeks?

What were the doses of the milk thistle too?

Cheers

That was the other sucky thing, I was lethargic every afternoon and didn't feel like doing shid but sleep.

Mags
02-21-2007, 03:22 AM
After all your feedback, Im thinking of running 10mg ED of M1T, with Nolva and a natural test booster as PCT, with Milk Thistle after the cycle. If the cycle is going to be longer rather than shorter, I'll probably run milk thistle during it.

Concerning the doses of the milk thistle and the test booster, did you guys simply take the standard doses supplied (e.g. one cap as the bottle suggests etc) or increase doses to cover yourself. i only wanna know so I can get more of an idea of the quantities I'll have to buy.

Im still unsure as to how long to run the cycle too. I know the bottles usually say two weeks and muscle pump suggested 3 weeks, but will any longer be productive or simply more detrimental to gains and my overall health?

Im not looking forward to the lethargy thing either

Thanks

Mags
02-23-2007, 09:23 AM
Hey guys, if I run the cycle for 5 weeks, will PCT run for 5 weeks too? I just wanna know so I can buy enough nolva etc

Cheers