• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cyp question for the Old schoolers here

Supermans Daddy

Jamaican Rude Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a friend that is starting his cutting phase. He wondered if you could use 250 mil of test cyp weekly as opossed to prop ED or EOD for his Test base.I know that they use that amount in HRT, just wondered does that sound like it'd be on cool tip.

Peace and whatever

Yep, agreed with the above. That's well above reasonable HRT doses. It's hard to justify over 200 mg/wk. Cyp is fine for cutting, but he may hold more water than with prop. Likely not much from my experience, though.

I have a friend that is starting his cutting phase. He wondered if you could use 250 mil of test cyp weekly as opossed to prop ED or EOD for his Test base.I know that they use that amount in HRT, just wondered does that sound like it'd be on cool tip.

Peace and whatever

What you don't believe in Peace and Love anymore?....whats this whatever shit bro?....how you doin?

I know a lot of guys on HRT that are pissed they only get 100mg a week, and their doctors say absolutely no way will they give them more... bummer :)

What you don't believe in Peace and Love anymore?....whats this whatever shit bro?....how you doin?
Doin swell Homey, the whatever is only when you don't know what to expect! ha ha You feel'n me?

Lol I doubt your forefathers were Zulu man. Zulus do not practice any kind of voodoo. Oh I have used cyp for cutting as long as its 250-300mg/week. I only notice bloat from 400-500/week personally.

Back