• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anti prolactin

epalad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
dostinex or bromocriptine (both ag-guys products) can't decide between the two...or is there something else you guys recommend for anti prolactin? just curious to see what everyone else is using...also @ the first signs of build up, what kinda doses am i looking at?

my doc never mentioned any side effects when he put me on it... everything has side effects its just if they are really as bad as they are made out to be.. clomid is said to cause blindness but people still use it.

The heart valve problem was recently discovered. Of course he didn't tell you. Would you take something if you knew there was chance of serious heart damage? Seeing fireflies for a few weeks while taking clomid is one thing. Heart surgery and death is completely different.

thanks for the heads up pirate. quinc id have a ton of q's for ur doc if i were you bro. well bromo and dostinex are two anti prolactins that i know of...now is bromo prone to the same side effects as dostinex is in terms of this heart valve problem? or are there any other anti pro's out there that i dont know about or u guys recommend?

i've been doing some reading and well...both dostinex and bromocriptine are ergot alkaloids, however i can't seem to find anything that would correlate bromo to this heart valve disease associated with dostinex. now if i am mistaken then please, lay it on me!

the study was also at 2-6mg a day.. i take 4mg a month

does prolactin cause gynocomastia or is it only estrogen?

please don't pay attention to my last post i meant progesterone

IML Gear Cream!
The heart valve problem was recently discovered. Of course he didn't tell you. Would you take something if you knew there was chance of serious heart damage? Seeing fireflies for a few weeks while taking clomid is one thing. Heart surgery and death is completely different.

i plan on hittn the tren hard again this summer, will stay away from dosinex now, what else do you recomend?

well son of a bitch.. i still have 3 months worth of cabergoline and now i cant use it.. anyone want to buy it cheap? :D

use it, who cares about heart valves

Back