• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Puffy dark cicles

Double D

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Almost everyday whenever I wake up I have horrible puffy eyes and they have dark circles under them. Can anyone help me out here? Is there anything I can do? I get plenty of sleep, eat well, and take my muti's. If there any kinds of herbs for this?

cucumbers?

No I think cucumbers are just to give a 'revitalized' feeling .. I'm pretty sure it's potato's that get rid of the dark puffy circles .. something to do with the potassium. Apparently all you gotta do it cut out some slices, put them over your eyes and lay down for 15 minutes .. I've never tried it personally, but it might work.

I was just guessing because that is what I always see in the movies. I believe a mud pack would be good with the cucumbers too. I think I saw that in Steel Magnolias.

lol ya I always thought it was cucumbers too. But I saw this thing on Ellen Degeneres where they had this beauty expert on for the oscars. She said the cucumbers won't take the puffy darkness out of the eyes' and they only use it in spas for that 'revitalized' feeling, but potatoes will get rid of the puffiness. She said something about the potassium absorbing all the toxins or some shit.

actually it sounds gross but it so works, go get some prep H . we use it on models who don't sleep enough before a shoot. Just make sure it stays under the eye. Doesn't feel good in the eye..lol

Or a more perm. solution is seeing a facial plastic surgeon. The have a mask called Cosmelean. It has to be done in the office but within a month you see lasting results. It's about $1300.00 Canadian. Just make sure it's done by a reputable person. To many fakes out there who have no idea what they're doing.

If it's not caused by allergies then using used teabags stored in the fridge overnight can really do wonders for the puffy eye...only 15 minutes max though and keep your eyes closed...

Wash with cool water afterwards...

If it's not caused by allergies then using used teabags stored in the fridge overnight can really do wonders for the puffy eye...only 15 minutes max though and keep your eyes closed...

Wash with cool water afterwards...

I should have guessed that Manic was into 'tea-bagging'.......

You can also take some flax seeds and other grounds, like tea leaves, peppermint leaves...just about any seeds and leaves will work. But take a piece of thick material, put about a cup of the seeds/leaves/herbs in it and sew it up, put it in the freezer during the day and then just put it over your eyes that night when you go to sleep.

Although the "coldness" only lasts about 15 minutes, it works wonders!!!

Back