• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

High dextrose foods

Vale Tudo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can someone give me some good examples of these? and I should eat them as soon as possible after my workout with a protein shake?

dextrose powder.

Dextrose is also know as glucose or sugar. Plain white sugar is
dextrose.

You're not refering to table sugar are you?

Cause that's sucrose (glucose + fructose)

Scotophile...sucrose = glucose + fructose at a 1:1 ratio

very ripe banana's are high in glucose based sugars as the sugars change from fructose > glucose based as they rippen.

Originally posted by LAM
very ripe banana's are high in glucose based sugars as the sugars change from fructose > glucose based as they rippen.

That's interesting. I only like bananas when they're still green, once the banana peel turns all yellow, I don't like the taste, even worse when the brown spots start to appear. Blah!

Originally posted by LAM

Yeah, but bananas take longer to digest than dextrose powder so they're probably not "ideal" for post w/o.

true...I find it much easier just to be dextrose and maltodextrin in bulk. the stuff last forever when you get several pounds of each.

If I didn't do that I would just use sucrose post workout.

Back