• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My cycles for summer any comments please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Måvãd®

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi there, i am a 185lbs 6ft tall. My target is to gain up at least 130lbs using cypronate and dianaball ( Cypronate 200mg every 3 days & 300 Dianaball for 6 weeks) than i stop for 2/3 weeks and go for trenbolon, masteron and winsrol tablets. (Trenbolon & masteron 100mg every 4 days for 12 weeks and 6 tabs of winsrol for 8 weeks. What do you think?

I think before you take all that you should learn how to spell them correctly.

sheesh..........

hi there, i am a 185lbs 6ft tall. My target is to gain up at least 130lbs using cypronate and dianaball ( Cypronate 200mg every 3 days & 300 Dianaball for 6 weeks) than i stop for 2/3 weeks and go for trenbolon, masteron and winsrol tablets. (Trenbolon & masteron 100mg every 4 days for 12 weeks and 6 tabs of winsrol for 8 weeks. What do you think?

:wacko:

doses are way off

To put it lightly, this is one of the WORST cycles I have ever seen. YOu will NEVER gain 130lbs on a cycle, and if you did you would NEVER keep it.

Work on diet, and training first, spend the net year researching and don't EVER do that cycle. Ever. Period.

My target is to gain up at least 130lbs using cypronate and dianaball ( Cypronate 200mg every 3 days & 300 Dianaball for 6 weeks) than i stop for 2/3 weeks and go for trenbolon, masteron and winsrol tablets.

:mooh:

IML Gear Cream!
Sit down and re-write this to make it clear to understand then we may can answer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back