• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyno surgery

nicsta05

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just wondering if anyone here had it done in canada and how financing for that works...i:e: how do you get the health insurance to cover it??

I was just wondering if anyone here had it done in canada and how financing for that works...i:e: how do you get the health insurance to cover it??

i had it, healthy insurance coverd it 100%, called it a double biopsy

so basically you called em up and told em that you ahd to do a double biopsy? Cause the way it works for me is usually I pay for the operation and they pay me back if they decide to cover it

nah, doc worded it that i needed a biopsy, US medical system is totaly diff than canadas

i approached my doctor with puffy nipples..and he said it was nothing:S...

im thinking of seeing a different doctor now. all he did was make me lay down and went around my nipple and my whole chest a couple of times...
just pressed down...
didnt seem like he knew what he was doing

hey, Im from Canada and my freind paid 5 grand for that surgery, i dont know if it was gyno surgery because he was always fat and he wanted his bitch tits removed. It was just excess fat he couldnt burn off, althougth i have never seem him without a shirt he says hes happy with the results

Back