• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bob Paris on bodybuilding

he did have a good physique.

But...

gay :kissu:

I'd say 90% of those guys are either gay or they participate in homosexual activities to make $$. Just ask flex wheeler about being a man-whore (to men). Charles Glass is the madame.

I'd say 90% of those guys are either gay or they participate in homosexual activities to make $$. Just ask flex wheeler about being a man-whore (to men). Charles Glass is the madame.

Gregg Valentino spews on this all the time.

you're saying that 90% of all pro bodybuilders are either gay or sell themselves?

I was exaggerating the number. But I would venture to say that a number of them do fall in that catergory.

I like his philosophy and outlook. Looks like he had his shit together well.

Arnold was a male prostitute before he hit it big.

Arnold was a male prostitute before he hit it big.

Where did you hear that? I wouldn't deny it though.....I think all those BB'ers are suspect. It is a very "dirty" lifestyle from the way they talk about it.

he did have a good physique.
Paris had an awesome physique. IMO an almost flawless combination of mass and symmetry. Late in his career he openly admitted he was gay. So what? At least he wasn't sucking dick for GH and steroids, now that is something to laugh about.

Such a long gone era, wow.

IML Gear Cream!
it doesnt make any sense when he said he is against anabolic, but he uses them..

it doesnt make any sense when he said he is against anabolic, but he uses them..

He spoke of the internal struggle it caused, but his main point I do believe was that it became an increasing 'need' along with using more and more just to be an acceptable bodybuilder on stage. Nowadays Bob wouldn't be anyone even in the NPC much less on a pro stage, because of his being so 'small.'

Humm I thought this topic was about Bob's views towards steroid abuse in the world of bodybuilding. You guys sound like a bunch of little 12 year olds.

He spoke of the internal struggle it caused, but his main point I do believe was that it became an increasing 'need' along with using more and more just to be an acceptable bodybuilder on stage. Nowadays Bob wouldn't be anyone even in the NPC much less on a pro stage, because of his being so 'small.'

He wasn't talking about steroid use. He was talking about steroid abuse and how steroids turned bodybuilding into a freak show rather then a compition of bodies of art as it should be.

Back in the 70's and early 80's basically anyone with some work ethic could make a run at a bodybuilding comp at least at the novice level. Bodybuilding has since closed the doors on the majority of want to be bodybuilders unless they are willing to take steroids. Instead of growing it has become just the opposite so people have turned to "fitness" instead.
Go to the gym and watch the routines that are handed down day after day by the personel trainers. they are far from that of a bodybuilders. In fact I don't know of one PT at my gym that has a bodybuilder client.

Back