PDA

View Full Version : Post Cyp Injection Question

VMSEddieF
03-17-2007, 04:40 PM
Did 100mg Cyp yesterday morn in bicep. Ya it hurt a little during the day but not much and nothing today. Last night i worked it some (with a dumbell and ONLY a dumbell so dont even try it heh) and it actually felt good but..i couldnt sleep for ----.

What im asking is, even though its slow release, 8 day half life, if you train the injected muscle does it release faster?

BigDyl
03-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Is this your first cycle/shot?

Because the I could not sleep without the help of sleep aids for the first 2 weeks. I think that is normal.

VMSEddieF
03-18-2007, 08:16 AM
Yes first inj..ever. Been using 10g of androgel daily prior. That had no effect on sleep (or Test levels) and it was only about 10mg absorbed/day. I'll try no coke with my lunch on the next one. I like the caffeine kick mid day and the calories.
Slept like a baby last night. Fell asleep with the hand grippers in my hand.

kicka19
03-18-2007, 09:22 AM
Yes first inj..ever. Been using 10g of androgel daily prior. That had no effect on sleep (or Test levels) and it was only about 10mg absorbed/day. I'll try no coke with my lunch on the next one. I like the caffeine kick mid day and the calories.
Slept like a baby last night. Fell asleep with the hand grippers in my hand.

is this for HRT? and why did you do a biceps inject? why 100 mg? and cyp is longer that 8 day ester, i believe its 12-14

Pirate!
03-18-2007, 10:47 AM
There are changes that take place within the first few hours of the shot, even though the majority of the drug remains esterfied. I don't know why it would interfer with sleep, but this certainly isn't the first time someone has reported this.

VMSEddieF
03-18-2007, 03:59 PM
Mainly wondering if it spreads it around and absorbs quicker. Just curious since i want to keep the levels even throughout the week instead of a burst. I suppose if i feel a little weak I could take another in 5 days. im allowed to spill some right? :)

kicka 8 days according to co's paper in box, generic, usa. yes for hrt. looking to hold around 700 level. was low 200's

pirate id listen if youre willing to explain. thanks

Pirate!
03-18-2007, 04:40 PM
The activity does initially help spread the oil, but it doesn't speed up the metabolism of the drug in any significant way. I always like to shoot in the muscle I'm about to work that day but not for hope of raising blood levels faster.

kicka19
03-18-2007, 04:45 PM
Mainly wondering if it spreads it around and absorbs quicker. Just curious since i want to keep the levels even throughout the week instead of a burst. I suppose if i feel a little weak I could take another in 5 days. im allowed to spill some right? :)

kicka 8 days according to co's paper in box, generic, usa. yes for hrt. looking to hold around 700 level. was low 200's

pirate id listen if youre willing to explain. thanks

was there a reason to not do a glute shot, bicep shots are one of the most painfull and never heard of anyone starting with one