PDA

View Full Version : SD cycle, side effect could be?

nR_Kris
03-21-2007, 10:16 PM
hi im on a superdrol cycle (3 week - 20mg a day today is my 4th day on)- 3rd and last cycle-, in my last 2 cycles before like 1 year ago the only side effect i had was lower back paine, but now i feel kinda wierd my nuts strange feeling never had that before, (b4 i start my cycle i went to the doctor he checked my kidney liver, and testicles, and he said they were perfect thoug just to mention), :confused:

kicka19
03-21-2007, 10:21 PM
i got raging case of gyno from it, dont care what anyone says sd can cause gyno, the wierd nuts feeling is in you head probably, they really wont have any sensation to em no matter whats happening

Cardinal
03-22-2007, 12:00 AM
I get groin muscle pumps from quite a few anabolics that cause a weird pain. Could it be that?

nR_Kris
03-22-2007, 12:30 AM
could be prostate? right now im taking prosta strong (was in my PCT)

norcalsupps
03-22-2007, 10:10 AM
i got raging case of gyno from it, dont care what anyone says sd can cause gyno, the wierd nuts feeling is in you head probably, they really wont have any sensation to em no matter whats happening

Many genetic factors go into getting gyno. It is very possible to get gyno from a pro-hormone such as sd. You should really look into getting a stronger PCT so you can avoid gyno all together.

kicka19
03-22-2007, 10:22 AM
Many genetic factors go into getting gyno. It is very possible to get gyno from a pro-hormone such as sd. You should really look into getting a stronger PCT so you can avoid gyno all together.

had nothing 2 do with pct, happened on cycle, SD also is a steroid not a pro-hormone far as i knew since it doesnt go through a conversion. and yes i am prone to gyno in general

mgs
03-22-2007, 11:51 AM
how bad do you get it mate? hopefully you took you anti e's at the first sign

kicka19
03-22-2007, 12:09 PM
how bad do you get it mate? hopefully you took you anti e's at the first sign

did everything by the book, either my nolva was bunk or it wasnt estro related, either way few cycles later had surgry to get em cut out

mgs
03-22-2007, 12:26 PM
ooooph bad crack mate. how much did that set you back ?

kicka19
03-22-2007, 12:50 PM
ooooph bad crack mate. how much did that set you back ?

insurance coverd it 100%, gyno is part of the game, im convinced even if i run anti-Es during cycle and post I will still always get some growth, not nealy what it would be without it tho, im just very prone to it