• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

FYI- Sprain Supplements Follow-up

tgkfour1

Future Opportunity
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First of All- Thanks to Prince & Big_Andy for the feedback on my connective tissue question. Went to GNC today and found a few different remedies from your suggestions.

Second- A Recommendation-

If you've had a sprain/strain that's affected your connective tissues- ligaments, tendons, or cartilage- try
a combination of Glucosamine Chondroitin and MSM, with doctor-recommended stretching for your specific strain/sprain. They have been shown to shorten recovery time and improve flexibility when taken during your recovery period.

You can find the supplements together or separately and the MSM is available in a liquid form, which means rapid absorption & possibly quicker results than the tablets.

Finally- if it really hurts go to the doctor- I specifically had an orthotic made for my foot within five days of the original sprain and I have dramatically reduced the pain and probably my recovery time as well.

Moral- You never know what your stubborn- non-doctor-visiting-A$$ may learn next-

Oh, sorry that moral may only apply to my stubborn A$$.

Regards,
TGK

Back