• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anavar, sust 250 stack is this good

stax

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im 6' 260 im on week 2 sust 250 every other day 60mg anavar everyday. week 3-6 ill do 750 sust a week week7-10 ill do 500 sust a week. 60mg anavar everyday. good or no good any advice?

Good for what? How can anyone give you an opinion based on such limited information? If that is the time and effort you put into asking your question, how much time and effort to expect people to put into their answers?

hope that 260lbs is muscle cause that sounds like a lot of sust or anything eod. just my 2c

I agree.. very limited info you gave. What are your goals with this cycle? B/F%? etc....

im 6' 260 im looking for more definition in muscular look. with the anavar i wanted the strength increase. with the sust i wanted the muscle bulk. im taking in about 200-250g protein. Im starting to feel better, about to start week 4 people are starting to talk to me about my size increase(muscle tone). i would like to get down to about 230 slowly with about 15-18% bf. is this route possible?

your bf is WAYYY 2 high son, if u wana get down 2 15-18 what is it now? 25%? i would assume around 25% is after droping 30lb ur goal is 18%, your way off on this and asking for more problems than i can count

The risks associated with steroid use are much more pronounced in individuals with high body fat. We know you aren't going to stop the cycle because of that, though. Here is my advice, lighten up your test dose so that you do no more than 500 mg/wk. Make major improvements in your diet. Do 2-3 hours of aerobic training a week. If appetite is an issue, get your hands on some Meridia. Be patient. It will take time to lose that amount of fat. Steroids can not do that for you. Good luck, bro.

your asking for heart problems in a big way, whats your blood pressure at now? mine jumps from 140/75 ish to 160/100 on cycle, and im a hell of alot smaller than you, just try to diet down and if your tryn to cut for the summer hit the cycle in a few months when uve dropd 10-15 lbs of fat

Back