• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Problems with lower GI/UTI infections

BoneCrusher

Lift or Die
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm traveling soon and have had some issues with lower GI/UTI infections last time out. The doc's all wanna load me up with a bag full of cipro and warn me about diet. Like yeah right ... I'm interested in the cipro method of post treatment or I can just trot over to the local grocery store and pick up proper food. Not.

Where I will be it will be hard to find meat that's safe so I'm going mostly vegetarian this time around.

I would like to take something along in tablet form to maintain my GI system somehow.

I don't want to run this as a test period, but would rather rely on stuff people here have used and know has provided them with good results. I can go online and Google this, order stuff and turn myself into a guinea pig till I sort it out ... but I figured someone else here may have a better answer for me based on their own personal experiences.

My weight is 230ish with low body fat.
Age 47.
I'm not allergic to anything.
Health great except for my GI system. I take acid inhibitors for acid-reflux.
Trip length 4-6 months, but probably only 4 months.
Destination semi mountainous region.
The ground water is screwed so bottled water will be the desired goal, but sometimes necessity will prevail.

Thank you very much in advance for your input.

Last edited:
Afganistan?

Hmmm.... Mountainous region.....4-6 months.... MMA training....No journal.....

Your first name wouldn't happen to be Bruce would it BC?

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. ;)

Hmmm.... Mountainous region.....4-6 months.... MMA training....No journal.....

Your first name wouldn't happen to be Bruce would it BC?

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. ;)
How did you know that? :wits:

Back