PDA

View Full Version : Healthy Grocery List Geneartor

daveb1040
04-06-2007, 09:42 PM
I just created a website that is full of healthy, nutritous recipes. Healthy Grocery List - You pick the meals, We'll make your grocery list! (http://www.healthygrocerylist.com). What makes this site unique is, you select what recipes you want to make each week, and it will generate your grocery list for you! Oh, and it is, and always will be, FREE! Enjoy! Oh, and your feedback on the site is greatly appreciated...

BoneCrusher
04-07-2007, 03:49 AM
So far at a brief glance this looks easy to use. I'll let the pro's validate your nutritional qualities ... but it looks handy.

daveb1040
04-07-2007, 05:39 AM
Thanks a lot. Feedback is very important to me. I've just kicked this site off a couple of weeks ago, and I want to make sure I'm heading in the right direction, so anything... pros, cons... I want to hear them all!

ABCs
04-07-2007, 09:47 AM
From a design standpoint, the interface is very nice a streamlined. Well done.

daveb1040
04-07-2007, 11:33 AM
I'm still workign on stockpiling recipes for bodybuilders. I was hoping to get participation from users, but it is still slow coming. I'm trying to get some response back from sites like this getting permission to copy the recipes off of their sites. I'm not quite sure of the legality of that yet...

Gazhole
07-02-2007, 11:46 PM
Thats a really good idea, nice thinking :)