• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why has this guy...

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
...never won an Olympia?

2447jaaaa0750.jpg

Because he's just not that good.
And even if he was, these two are better:

2306kh2.jpg

And then off course there's "the future of bodybuilding" standing between him and the Mr.Olympia title, and while we're at it, he lost a AC title to him as well.

The Future of Bodybuilding....

aabj0004zw6.jpg
aabj0006me7.jpg

aabj0013mr0.jpg
aabj0009fo9.jpg

aabj0017dw5.jpg

also, when you see Dex in comparison shots, especially shots other than that front shot where he appears flawless, you will understand why, one reason is his size, you put him next to Ronnie and Jay and he disappears on stage.

...never won an Olympia?

Dude, I totally agree!! Dex has got it all, size, symmetry oh, and that smile!
You have to know its all politics. Jay's prolly got it tied up for the next few years, but in my opinion, I think they will eventually stray away from the monstorous freak look, and return to the beautiful lines of the Dexter Jacksons and Phil Heaths of the IFBB. :thumb:

Because BBing is totally subjective, making it impossible to have a clear cut winner.

My fiance competed agianst Dex back in 1993 .. the national qualifier show in Jacksonville Florida, Dex placed 2'nd and my fiance took 5'th

IML Gear Cream!
Well aside from Dexter...

Here is another guy.

shawnray4.jpg

This guy looks pretty good. love the cuts.

Back