• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st cycle finalized and PCT.

Copia

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok gentlemen so for the first cycle instead of sustanon 250 (many people disliked it on here) I decided to go with Test C alone at 250x2 a week for 10 weeks.

1. As far as this being good for first cycle is it sufficient?
2. And also is the dosage in the range where it will minimize gyno and other side effects occuring?

3. As far as PCT is concerned what should i go with Nolvadex or Clomid, and is a 30ml bottle enough for the PCT?

Also what dosage should i take either or in my PCT?

As far as gyno appearing what can I take along with my cycle to minimize gyno or what should I take if the effects start to appear. :confused:

It's potentially more than sufficient. Many people start with doses as low as 300 or 400mg/week and see nice results, so 500 is a very effective starting point.

2. And also is the dosage in the range where it will minimize gyno and other side effects occuring?

On a dose like this, some people won't have any gyno problems. Others will have problems at a dose half of this. It's all up to the person and their individual response. Have something like Arimidex on hand in case symptoms do arise. Arimidex or Letrozole will halt gyno in its tracks.

3. As far as PCT is concerned what should i go with Nolvadex or Clomid, and is a 30ml bottle enough for the PCT?

30ml of what? What's the dose? 20mg/ml? 60? 100? Need more info. And I would go with Nolvadex out of those two.

It's potentially more than sufficient. Many people start with doses as low as 300 or 400mg/week and see nice results, so 500 is a very effective starting point.

On a dose like this, some people won't have any gyno problems. Others will have problems at a dose half of this. It's all up to the person and their individual response. Have something like Arimidex on hand in case symptoms do arise. Arimidex or Letrozole will halt gyno in its tracks.

30ml of what? What's the dose? 20mg/ml? 60? 100? Need more info. And I would go with Nolvadex out of those two.

1. So is 500mg over doing it or is it still in the sufficient range for a beginner.

2. Understood regarding gyno but Ag-guys only have letrozole and its pretty pricey, but i guess you have to pay to play.

3. The Nolvadex was 30ml @ 25mg/ml.. so what should my dosage for PCT be?

Thanks man appreciate the help. :thumb:

Also would a four week cycle of test C at 125mg ED be effective? I have seen guys try this quick cycle with results...

Also would a four week cycle of test C at 125mg ED be effective? I have seen guys try this quick cycle with results...

No, bad idea. Go with 400 mg/wk for ten weeks.

It is better to have nolva on hand in case of gyno. AIs like arimidex and letro take time to help with gyno, whereas nolva works the same day. Letro is way to strong, so stay away from that. The best AI is aromasin. Arimidex is second to that. AG-guys carry all three.

30 mL of nolva or clomid is not enough. Clomid sucks. The best pct drug is toremifene (aka fasteron). Nolva is second to that.

Cypionate lasts 1 week so you dont inj it daily.
Do your reasearch on Cyp, Enan, Prop esters.
Agree with Pirate 400mg/week is plenty.
Moderation man. You can always go again.

No, bad idea. Go with 400 mg/wk for ten weeks.

It is better to have nolva on hand in case of gyno. AIs like arimidex and letro take time to help with gyno, whereas nolva works the same day. Letro is way to strong, so stay away from that. The best AI is aromasin. Arimidex is second to that. AG-guys carry all three.

30 mL of nolva or clomid is not enough. Clomid sucks. The best pct drug is toremifene (aka fasteron). Nolva is second to that.

I learned about the ester and another member said to just do 500mg shot once a week for 5 weeks.

Also pirate why is a 4 or 5 week cycle bad? I thought the point of short term cycle was to get in and get out before the negative side effects started forming.

As far as gyno is concerned, Should I be taking Arimidex while doing the cycle and have Nolva on hand for gyno and pct? What I meant to ask was is one bottle of Nolva that ag-guys carry sufficient enough for my pct?

Cypionate lasts 1 week so you dont inj it daily.
Do your reasearch on Cyp, Enan, Prop esters.
Agree with Pirate 400mg/week is plenty.
Moderation man. You can always go again.

I was told propionate would be the best choice for short 5 week cycle. and I am not ademint about 500mg that was just a starting point I am fine with taking 400mg a week and playing it safe.

I learned about the ester and another member said to just do 500mg shot once a week for 5 weeks.

Also pirate why is a 4 or 5 week cycle bad? I thought the point of short term cycle was to get in and get out before the negative side effects started forming.

As far as gyno is concerned, Should I be taking Arimidex while doing the cycle and have Nolva on hand for gyno and pct? What I meant to ask was is one bottle of Nolva that ag-guys carry sufficient enough for my pct?

5 weeks is way to short especially when using a long ester. 250mg twice a week for 10 weeks is best way to go. as for getting in and out fast it doesnt really matter, if your shut down after week 2 already so who cares how long you stretch it out for so long as its not to long of an extented time that you cant bounce back 100%

I agree that 400mg for 10 weeks is better for a first cycle. I disagree that Letro "sucks" but that said, Nolva is sufficient.

Back