• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone know any good OTC laxatives?

Starbucks Coffee

I took something called Colace I think maybe 8 years ago. The pharmacist where I worked at the time recommended it and I remember it working.

Magnesium glycinate most absorbable form 700 mgs before bed.
could be adrenal/ thyroid problems too.
more water and fiber and add seas salt to your food

I already drink tons of water eat tons of fiber. Probably upwards of 40g a day.

I took senna pills and have been drinking prune juice. When I take the senna lax it works but I'm still having problems it doesn't completely empty me out every time and I can't have a bowel movement with out it...I'm going to a doctor tomorrow to see if she can prescribe me a powerful one or something because I'm going out of town on Thursday to visit my girlfriend and this shits gotta be 100% taken care of by then.

Oh man......bad idea. You start taking prescription laxatives and you can kiss your natural peristaltic waves goodbye and your body will become dependent. You really to do find a natural way of dealing with this and changing your diet with an elimination diet.

It's really not a dietary thing I dont think. I still eat the same foods I always have...this hasn't ever happened before.

It's a food sensitivity problem. I really think you need to try that out with an elimination diet.

I'll respond to your PM but I already see a few reasons why you keep having this problem.

Milk of Magnesia (MOM) which is the same as what Hardasnails posted, Colace and Lactulose are all laxatives. I would be weary of them as, like Jodi said, you build a dependence on these meds and will require them to be regular. What exactly is your problem? Are you exercising? I'm working with elderly clients right now and immobility is a big cause of constipation, a lot of times ambulating a client helps tons with BM's.

Bacon and coffee for breakfast. Take a newspaper, you'll be there a while ;)

flax seed (ground up kind)

Milk of Magnesia (MOM) which is the same as what Hardasnails posted, Colace and Lactulose are all laxatives. I would be weary of them as, like Jodi said, you build a dependence on these meds and will require them to be regular. What exactly is your problem? Are you exercising? I'm working with elderly clients right now and immobility is a big cause of constipation, a lot of times ambulating a client helps tons with BM's.

Magnesum defieincy is primary cause of constipation magnesiun glycinate is not MOM's. MOM throws water into bowels and as my GF dads discovered over the years it causes electrolyte imbalances. If magnesium glycinate 700 mgs before does not get you to shit you fucked up your thyroid or adrenals. Most likely with about 70% people i have encountered its cortisol imbalnaces is the problem

Bacon and coffee for breakfast. Take a newspaper, you'll be there a while ;)

Oh god yeah thats me every sunday for breakfast is my cheat meal and lord o mighty. I feel as though I could run like Jesse Owens after I exit the thrown.:thumb:

could you add a couple oranges daily? laxatives cause more harm than good.

Magnesum defieincy is primary cause of constipation magnesiun glycinate is not MOM's. MOM throws water into bowels and as my GF dads discovered over the years it causes electrolyte imbalances. If magnesium glycinate 700 mgs before does not get you to shit you fucked up your thyroid or adrenals. Most likely with about 70% people i have encountered its cortisol imbalnaces is the problem

Oh okay. My mistake, i just assumed Magnesium = Magnesium. I do know that MOM works via osmosis to soften the stool, but how does the Magnesium glycinate work? I can't find it on rxlist.com

Back