• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

High Calories low fat food

Mammer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Are there any good examples of food that is high in calories but low in fat? I need to know because I want to bulk up without gaining too much fat. So what food are good sources of high calories but low fat?

Actually if you want to bulk, I believe you can have moderate fat, high carbs and protein without getting fat. Figure out how many kcal. you can consume that will allow you to put on muscle without alot of fat. The extra kcal. are what makes you fat not neccessarily too much fat. Eating too little fat will decrease testosterone levels, which will keep you from putting on size.
Now, to answer your question. Bagels, pasta, rice, and dried fruit are pretty high in kcals. without alot of fat.

Is that why I only think about sex 16 hours a day instead of 20 from the lack of food from cutting!

Originally posted by Mammer:
Are there any good examples of food that is high in calories but low in fat? I need to know because I want to bulk up without gaining too much fat. So what food are good sources of high calories but low fat?

If you are just looking for food that is high in calories and low of fat, try candy. Cotton candy, bubble gum, and rock candy. You can also drink lots of soda and beer, too.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

It really does not matter...what I mean is, if you're going to bulk and gain weight, it's inivitable that some weight will be fat. Hence the term "bulking".

To gain, you need to raise your caloric intake, this will include sugars and fats. Fat has 9 calories per gram, while protein and carbs have only 4.

------------------
Just because the majority believes it, does not make it true!

Back