• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gyno flare up what to do until i get my nolva??

CRASHMAN

SoCal. Stud
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm having a gyno flare up and wanted to know what i could do before i get my nolva in the mail(why does the post offive have to close at 1 on staurdays!?) My nips are killing me. I had some liquid nolva on hand but either its bunk or expired. is there anything i can do??? stop what i am running? something?? help???

Stop what you are running for now, I had the same thing happen to me and it was worse on my left side so i quickly grabbed some 6 oxo and took 600 mgs with some trib the day I stopped and within a day it was better.

I would keep running your stuff....if you are using a long ester its not going to help by missing an injection while waiting on Nolvadex.....just get it in the mail and start taking it. I guess you could stop but I don't see that helping you get rid of it while waiting for your stuff to arrive.

And you know are a good example for everyone else that you don't start a cycle until you have EVERYTHING on hand.

What are you using? When do you expect the nolva to arrive? If you can get some 6-oxo, it may help.

What are you using? When do you expect the nolva to arrive? If you can get some 6-oxo, it may help.

I was running 4AD... i placed the order for the nolva friday but i couldn't get to the post office saturday. i am just waiting to mail my payment and then waiting for it.

I'd stop taking the 4-ad and go to GNC and get some 6-oxo now.

who gets gyno from 4-ad...must be using a high dose?

4ad coverts at a very high rate to estrogen, i belive in my first cycle the 4ad is what kick started the gyno, stay away from the stuff, not really any reason to use it anymore

Back