• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Multi Vitamins

TJohn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 39 and I just started taking a multi about a year ago, It's called Opti-Pak 2000 and there are 5 pills per pack which I take after my biggest meal once a day. Honestly, I don't feel any different. The only thing that's changed is my pee !! I turns bright yellow from the B complex a few hours after I take them. Just wondering what types of multi's you all take, and if you think they're good to take.

TJohn

I take a packet that sounds similar. You really will not have any noticable effects from a multi vitamin (maybe a little increased energy from the B's), but it's good for overall health and recovery.

Just a generic Centrum from the grocery store.

Why do you say that?

Are you forgetting the vitamins and minerals found naturally in foods?

I take a Tesco's own brand. It's reasonably priced, unlike the stuff available with fancy names and company logos stamped on them. At the end of the day, vitamins are vitamins and minerals are minerals. Just cause they're from twinlab or problab or muscletech or met-rx doesn't make them superior.

If you were to spend the money on expensive organic foods then you could probably get away with out a multi-vitamin (providing you ate a well balanced diet w/ lots of veggies), but if you eat the shit from the local grocery store then you should spend some money on a quality muli-vitamin/mineral packet.

He was only referring to centrum from the local grocery store.

How do you know whether he eats organic or "shit"? :)

Vitamins aren't going to change anything. It's more of an insurance policy if you don't get the right amounts of vitamins from food sources. It wouldn't hurt to take just a regular one a day.

Back