• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Odd/Disturbing Sexual Experience

DontStop

pappy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Once upon a time, i was seeing a fellow i was really interested in. He had a dog named Chansellor that he raised form a puppy and was in love with him almost as much as i thought i was.
Anyway, one day we were doing the deed and his dog came up from behind us and started like, licking me, and J***'s didnt even do anything about it...
Gross.

please share stories that cause you some degree of discomfort

Once upon a time, i was seeing a fellow i was really interested in. He had a dog named Chansellor that he raised form a puppy and was in love with him almost as much as i thought i was.
Anyway, one day we were doing the deed and his dog came up from behind us and started like, licking me, and J***'s didnt even do anything about it...
Gross.

please share stories that cause you some degree of discomfort

where did the dog lick you... (I'm not really sure I can blame the dog. I might have done the same)

Lol umm...the holiest of holes.
i guess, he licked j***s too. it was so weird.

I dont know, you tube doesnt work on my school computers (it's blocked)

i havent done that much. i havent even had sex that many times. But for some reason weird shit always happens to me

Not really a sexual experience, but certainly odd.

I was sitting on the bed with a girl and we were kissing when the cat jumped on the bed. I took no notice of it until I felt this warm, moist touch of cloth against my back. Turns out the cat had thought "Hey, this new person smells funny! Let's piss on them!" I was like what the fuck, but she thought it was funny and liked that I had to put my clothes off.

Not really.

Another weird thing that happened to me was, i had one bf who would always pretend he was raping me, but i so didnt go along with it at all...i just kind of looked at hime in disgust.

Not as bad as being raped by a gay back in the autumn of 2003.

Rubber fist?

One time I my wife and I were going at it doggy style on the bed. We have two dogs (one male and one female, both have been fixed) and I happened to look down to see him mounting her and obviously doing it "doggy" style. He looked up at me like "Hey, is this the way I'm supposed to do it?" The female just stood there like "WTF is he doing and when will he be done?"
I completely busted out laughing and couldnt continue because I kept laughing.

Another time we were in missionary position and our female dog jumped on the bed and started licking my wife's thigh. She started laughing because it tickled and I didnt know what the heck she was laughing at. It gave me a mental complex for a minute!

has anyone seen that video on ebaums world about the people who are into beastality. the guys like "I"ll go down to the barn and have anal sex with the miniature horses. and the horse will sometimes bite my shoulder, so my wife always knows when ive been having sex with the horses"

has anyone seen that video on ebaums world about the people who are into beastality. the guys like "I"ll go down to the barn and have anal sex with the miniature horses. and the horse will sometimes bite my shoulder, so my wife always knows when ive been having sex with the horses"

Yeah I watched that....it was strange to say the least

Yah haha the guy looked like Garth from Waynes world

As for my odd stories...

1. My dog can't be shut out of a room that I am in or he goes ape on the door....so he will either watch me have sex from the floor or he will sneak up on the bed and try to lay next to us.

2. I was with a girl in high school and I had her legs up...went to change positions and my arm slipped and went across her neck....I said sorry and she asked me to put it back....then asked me to just choke her while I fuck her.

3. To take the cake I had a girlfriend visiting from CA once...she had a 2.5 year old son...we were at a friends house drinking and crashed there. We were on the floor sleeping where we had our little bed made and the kid had his own little blanket type bed made....She and I started goofing around....she mounts me and while she is riding me I felt something odd on the shaft of my cock (what wasn't in her)....I said something to her like what is that on my dick..I pulled the covers off us and it was her son...he snuck under the covers and grabbed my bone dog while I was tappin his mom....I make is sound like a joke but it was real botherson for a long time...I know she was really upset about it too.

IML Gear Cream!
Yah haha the guy looked like Garth from Waynes world

Yeah they both looked odd....they looked like they were in some hills in MT or something....I can only imagine people are that strange in remote places like that.

OMG
that has to be the worst so far...
I remember when i wa slittle i snuck into my moms room because i wanted her to make me eggos. (i was too short to reach the freezer) anyway i peaked over the bed and i saw her BF naked. I knew about the male anatomy a little because i was an avid little reader, when my mom would go to the library id look at books n diagrams n shit
anyway, later she comes out and i run up and i said "Mom! i saw aarons penis and it looks like my "fumb"

3. To take the cake I had a girlfriend visiting from CA once...she had a 2.5 year old son...we were at a friends house drinking and crashed there. We were on the floor sleeping where we had our little bed made and the kid had his own little blanket type bed made....She and I started goofing around....she mounts me and while she is riding me I felt something odd on the shaft of my cock (what wasn't in her)....I said something to her like what is that on my dick..I pulled the covers off us and it was her son...he snuck under the covers and grabbed my bone dog while I was tappin his mom....I make is sound like a joke but it was real botherson for a long time...I know she was really upset about it too.

:eek:

You win.

Man...nobody is gonna top TrojanMan...

Damn....that is some sick shit man :barf:

As for my odd stories...

1. My dog can't be shut out of a room that I am in or he goes ape on the door....so he will either watch me have sex from the floor or he will sneak up on the bed and try to lay next to us.

2. I was with a girl in high school and I had her legs up...went to change positions and my arm slipped and went across her neck....I said sorry and she asked me to put it back....then asked me to just choke her while I fuck her.

hansen_chris_2005_sm.jpg

sit down please we need to talk

As for my odd stories...

:twitch:

OMG
that has to be the worst so far...
I remember when i wa slittle i snuck into my moms room because i wanted her to make me eggos. (i was too short to reach the freezer) anyway i peaked over the bed and i saw her BF naked. I knew about the male anatomy a little because i was an avid little reader, when my mom would go to the library id look at books n diagrams n shit
anyway, later she comes out and i run up and i said "Mom! i saw aarons penis and it looks like my "fumb"

Yeeaaahhh, I'm gonna need you to come in on Saaaturday.

Oh, almost forgot... I'm gonna need you to come in on Suday... too...

yah that'd be greeeeat
Answering machine:
"yah....umm.... it looks like you're running late, if you could come in as soon as possible, yah, thatd be greeeaaat"

Back