• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Breaking News Jay say "leverage machines build muscle faster"

Just a question about this guy.
Is he al natural? or used some sort of drugs.

Ya..lots..of..drugs...shit.

His calves are ridiculous. Hes not on steroids. Arnold says these new guys get tested regularly. ha ha ha :roflmao: The physiques these days are out of control. If I had to chose the body that I would want to live with out of any bodybuilder, I would easily choose Arnolds.

that machine looks pretty cool though. $1350 doesn't seem astronomical. Maybe someday when I have a bigger house and more money...

lol No. Well I know he is on some kind of drug, what got me was when i watched the video I was "Wow i wanna be like him...but the drugs"..so i randomly asked. Its sad i even had to ask when i knew the answer.
lol.

IML Gear Cream!
lol No. Well I know he is on some kind of drug, what got me was when i watched the video I was "Wow i wanna be like him...but the drugs"..so i randomly asked. Its sad i even had to ask when i knew the answer.
lol.

ALL IFBB Pro bodybuilders use steroids (and other drugs, i.e. hGH), and about 95% of national level NPC competitors use steroids.

ALL IFBB Pro bodybuilders use steroids (and other drugs, i.e. hGH), and about 95% of national level NPC competitors use steroids.

pardon my ignorance, but don't they test for that stuff?

I'd say he's got a future in acting if anything goes wrong with his bodybuilding career.

So I'm confused.

Is it drugs or the leverage machines that build muscle?

I bet you'd get huge if you used leverage machines, on drugs.

So I'm confused.

Is it drugs or the leverage machines that build muscle?

I bet you'd get huge if you used leverage machines, on drugs.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Haha, I love the whole commerciality of it all. It's great how just by giving him wads of cash,they've bought his sincerity to flog their product - "Only the best train with Powertech". I know endorsing a celebrity is nothing new when selling products, but it's good to see it's still done just as cheesy and blatent (although I can imagine the hoards of cell-tech minions rushing out to buy yet another 'muscle guarantee' quick-fix).

I think the machines look okay and could add muscle as part of a varied training regime, but that's not a new idea either. Don't get me wrong, Jay's feathering in his quads and his stone-like claves are awesome, but I can't help feeling it's his chemical side kicks (and his Muscletech cocktails) that build his body rather than leverage machines alone. :)

"if you want a body like this, train with leverage by powertec"........yeah OK buddy!

Back