PDA

View Full Version : Oral Cycles

Skinneykid
05-16-2007, 11:59 AM
Anyone got any advice on some oral cycles,

im fairly new to steroids but im very familiar with prohormones, used m1t and mdien, Mdien gave me no results other than made me feel sick, m1t was great for the first cycle but the second cycle gave me no gains. diet was spot on, training was brutal and doses were in stupidly high numbers and not a pound was gained. Now im looking a bit further afield in to the steroid area..

Im planning,

Dianabol 30mg/day + Mesterlone 50mg/day week 1
Dianabol 50mg/day + Mesterlone 50mg/day week 2-4
Dianabol 30mg/day + Mesterlone 50mg/day + 20mg nolvadex week 5
Clenbuterol , 40mcg/day + nolvadex 40mg/day week 6-10

What gains can i expect?

Im hoping if at all possible to avoid injecting
A) Because i hate needles
B) The last cycle i ran with nandralone only at 4 amps per week, i never finished the cycle because it sent me Psycho :wacko:

Pirate!
05-16-2007, 05:25 PM
You are much better off getting over your fear of needles and using testosterone.

If you do decide to use dbol and proviron, 25 mg dbol/day is plenty. I don't recommend using clen during pct. It taxing on the central nervous system and delays recovery.

Skinneykid
05-17-2007, 01:08 AM
What would you recommed for the next cycle, i am assuming that the oral cycle will become inaffective after a couple of runs!

Pirate!
05-17-2007, 04:39 AM
Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate 400 mg/wk for 12 weeks. aromasin and hcg on cycle. Toremifene post cycle.

Skinneykid
05-17-2007, 09:43 AM
Whats the general view on sustanon 250?

Could it be used in conjunction with Dianabol, proviron and clen in a cycle?

Would it yeild dry gains??:nerd:

VMSEddieF
05-17-2007, 03:34 PM
Just have to watch the orals man theyre much harder on the insides. Injecting done right really wont do much harm.

Pirate!
05-17-2007, 05:52 PM
Whats the general view on sustanon 250?

Could it be used in conjunction with Dianabol, proviron and clen in a cycle?

Would it yeild dry gains??:nerd:

Sustanon works just as well as any other testosterone. The words Dianabol and Dry don't belong in the same zip code. Clen will sabatoge your recovery. I would avoid using it on cycle if you would like to build mass and strength.

JerseyDevil
05-17-2007, 06:19 PM
It is so nice to see someone not getting ripped a new one, when asking about a oral only cycle.

That said, get over the fear of needles. If you are going to use androgens, the slow and steady route is by far the best. Orals are so tough on your liver, are heavy on water gains, and the actual gains disappear about as fast as they appear once discontinued.

MCx2
05-17-2007, 06:23 PM
It is so nice to see someone not getting ripped a new one, when asking about a oral only cycle.

I was thinking the same thing, it's refreshing.

Supermans Daddy
05-18-2007, 09:21 AM
I was thinking the same thing, it's refreshing.Then that makes 3 of us.:clapping: Thats just having style and class, mad props to you Priate ! You got pimp stats Homey. As far as orals, I agree with the Homeys about you gotta be nice to your liver and kidneys.I also think that oral's may kinda limit your choices. Make it do, what it do Homey.

Peace and Love

PS what up to my Homeys , Jersey, Priate, and Repro, miss you brothas.

Pirate!
05-18-2007, 06:59 PM
Always a pleasure to see ya around, Mikhal! :2punch:

JerseyDevil
05-19-2007, 06:04 PM
Then that makes 3 of us.:clapping: Thats just having style and class, mad props to you Priate ! You got pimp stats Homey. As far as orals, I agree with the Homeys about you gotta be nice to your liver and kidneys.I also think that oral's may kinda limit your choices. Make it do, what it do Homey.

Peace and Love

PS what up to my Homeys , Jersey, Priate, and Repro, miss you brothas.
GREAT to hear from you Tev! Shoot me a PM bro, let's get caught up!