• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Point to REMEMBER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Pain

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you have any trace Remnants of the "W" Chromosome, whatever you do, don't

Superset Front Squats and 1 and 1/4 Back Squats, with no rest between the exercises...

...it could prove to be detrimental to your Growth! :D

DP

Thanks for the tip! I don't have any chromosomes by the way!

Add walking lunges with dumbbells for a really good triset.

(Yeah right...)

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
If you have any trace Remnants of the "W" Chromosome, whatever you do, don't

Superset Front Squats and 1 and 1/4 Back Squats, with no rest between the exercises...

...it could prove to be detrimental to your Growth! :D

DP

I guess we are to assume that this is something that you do and that there is not the slightest trace of the "w" chromosome in you, huh?

I always assume anything I want! Please just mention that a superset like that is not only not meant for "wussies," but also not meant for beginners either. Years of training should be completed before engaging in a superset like that as part of a workout.

Yeah, like every magazine article starts with "Don't do this if you Can't"

If you can Front Squat....many can't....and you can do 1 and 1/4's...where as most can't even squat w/good form....and you can superset....because you have endurance or stamina.....

Oh Fuck...I give up.....your being an ASS! What does nothing get posted here if you don't agree with it! I could train someone to do this on their level with in six weeks!

DP

Oh Fuck...I give up.....your being an ASS! Why does nothing get posted here if you don't agree with it! I could train someone to do this on their level with in six weeks!

I agree, that was nit-picky gopro. It was meant as a fun post.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm staying way clear of this one....

Dear Dr. Pain,

Don't you think calling me an ass is a little unessecary? Should I call you Dr Pain in the Ass? I have never deleted any of your posts, so, I guess many things are successfully posted here that I don't agree with. Besides, I never said that I "don't agree" with the superset you posted...what I did say is that it is not proper training protocol for beginners which ALOT of guys and gals on here are. I was simply saying 2 things...1) not being able to complete that superset properly does not make anyone a wussie, and 2) that just like when a pro describes his routine to others, he needs to explain that it is not meant for beginners...or those that are natural as well.

You see, you are not a mod here, so you do not have an interest in making sure that this site is the best it can be. I am, so, it is one of my jobs to set people on the right track. I don't want a beginner or even some intermediates to get the wrong idea on how to proceed with their training. There are many beginners on here that rely on this site alone for their training information, and I like to make sure it is as helpful as possible.

I understand that you fancy yourself as "Mr Intensity," and that you believe you are a superior trainer that can have "anyone you train ready for this superset in as little as 6 weeks," but I am sorry, I disagree and I will say so. If that makes me an ass, than so be it.

Originally posted by w8lifter

I agree, that was nit-picky gopro. It was meant as a fun post.

Sorry sweetie, I don't see it that way.

This is not my fight to fight so I`m gonna stay out of it BUT....DP`s known well enough at this site that I think everyone now knows weather or not his posts are suitable for themselves .

He has stated many times that they are not for beginners, or the faint of heart so I don`t really think this has to be faught over and rehashed after every one of his posts.

just MHO :shrug:

Last edited:
Originally posted by gopro
Dear Dr. Pain,

Don't you think calling me an ass is a little unessecary? Should I call you Dr Pain in the Ass? I have never deleted any of your posts, so, I guess many things are successfully posted here that I don't agree with. Besides, I never said that I "don't agree" with the superset you posted...what I did say is that it is not proper training protocol for beginners which ALOT of guys and gals on here are. I was simply saying 2 things...1) not being able to complete that superset properly does not make anyone a wussie, and 2) that just like when a pro describes his routine to others, he needs to explain that it is not meant for beginners...or those that are natural as well.

You see, you are not a mod here, so you do not have an interest in making sure that this site is the best it can be. I am, so, it is one of my jobs to set people on the right track. I don't want a beginner or even some intermediates to get the wrong idea on how to proceed with their training. There are many beginners on here that rely on this site alone for their training information, and I like to make sure it is as helpful as possible.

I understand that you fancy yourself as "Mr Intensity," and that you believe you are a superior trainer that can have "anyone you train ready for this superset in as little as 6 weeks," but I am sorry, I disagree and I will say so. If that makes me an ass, than so be it.

So be it!

Your practice a unique form of "censorship" that does keep the site from "Being the best it can be!"

DP

Please...I think 99% of the members here know exactly what I'm about and they appreciate it very much! Censorship...what a joke!

:thumb: :thumb:

trrg_32.gif
trrg_32.gif
trrg_32.gif

I for one do not feel benefited from this discussion :nanner:

- Josh

Originally posted by kuso
DP`s known well enough at this site that I think everyone now knows weather or not his posts are suitable for themselves .

That's true for the veteran readers, but newcomers may not realize this. I believe that is what gopro is alluding to.

IML Gear Cream!
As a board newbie, I had no idea what the first post was about. I wouldn't mind someone considering that socially slow, but seriously I had no idea which was was up.

I don't see anything wrong with the superset but what is a 1 and a 1/4 back squat??

Go down to the bottom, come back up 1/4 of the way, go back down to the bottom, then complete the rep.

Or you could just do 3 or 4 sets of regular squats and go home. I guess I have the W chromosone cause I would never do that. I also have the S chromosone being that I am too Smart to try it.
I think you need to look up the word censorship.

Originally posted by gopro
Please...I think 99% of the members here know exactly what I'm about and they appreciate it very much! Censorship...what a joke!

:thumb: :thumb:

Thank you for the support my friends, but I'm closing this one down as I don't want any wars here between me and Pain.

I will continue to do my best for all of you guys/gals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back