• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hcg Question

Roxy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Guys,
I need alittle help preparing my Hcg. I have one amp of 5000iu and one amp of 1500iu. I need to shoot 200units a day for thirty days. Please be very clear with your instructions as to how much Bac water in cc's I will need. I plan on mixing up each amp separately and storing what I need in the fridge in pins. So, how much Bac water will I mix to the 5000iu to get 200units per pin? How much Bac water will I mix to the 1500iu to get 200units per pin?
Thanks for help; I really need it!

Do you have a sterile vial?

I can get some online. Do you recommend mixing it all in vial instead of pins? If so, still need to know the mixing ratio (Hcg & Bac water) to end up with 200units Hcg per pin. I have a total of 6500iu of Hcg in two separate amps.

Ok,

You should add 10ml for 1000iu, in your 5000iu you should add 50ml BW with a regular syringes, you can use 23g needle or 25g needle.
Now you have for every 10ml - 1000iu,.
You can add less that 50ml, but you have to count the dose differently.

I prefer this system: for every 1000iu I add 1ml, so the count will be different, 10iu in the reconstitute mix actually 100iu.

1ml=100IU

You have to keep it in refrigerator after reconstitute, it good for max. 30days only, no more.

Get some insulin syringes, draw your wanted dose, inject it IntraMuscular.

I don't agree with the above. Do it like this:

Use 1 ml of Bac water per 1,000 iu hcg. Mix it into a sterile vial and store in the fridge. Simple as that.

1ml= 100IU in the syringe.

So, in your case, 1IU after reconstitute, is actually 10IU.
That what I wrote.

A syringe measures volume, not International Units. I.E. 100 tic marks are 100 units of volume, not 100iu.

1000iu vial, 1cc of bac water used .2cc per day will be 200units. 2/10cc on a 100tic syringe will be 20 tics of course. I like using the 3/10cc or 5/10cc syringes for small doses.

5000iu vial for 200units a day, 2.5cc will make 1/10cc (10 tics on a 100 tic syringe) 200iu. This provides 25 days.

or

5000iu vial for 200 units a day, 5.0cc will make 2/10cc (20 tics on a 100 tic syringe) 200iu. This provides 25 days, and is slightly easier to measure.

Suggested trick, pull in 1/10cc air FIRST so that when you shoot you get it all out. Always place your preloaded syringes back into the fridge when done, these cannot be left out.

3/10 or 5/10cc syringes are thinner and easier to measure with especially when getting down to .1cc measurements.

You can put 2.0cc into a vial, but using more will pretty much require getting a larger vial to mix this all into. Do not shoot the mixture hard into your new vial, some suggest it is fragile. If you wish to use other formulas just sit down and do the math, make sure your 1000iu vial lasts 5 days and the 5000iu vial lasts 25.

0.3cc syringe 30 tic marks
0.5cc syringe 50 tic marks
1.0cc syringe 100 tic marks

Okay, I think I am starting to get this. Couldn't help to notice you guys are looking at my small dose as 1000iu. It is actually 1500iu. So to get 200 units from the 1500iu, would I mix it with 1.5cc of Bac water? Would it still be 20 tics on the syringe?
Do you recommend a certain size pin for the injection? I was thinking 22g 1 1/2" IntraMuscular. Can I use the same size for the pull?

Oops, I just noticed that too.

If you were to use 1.4cc bacteriostatic water in the 1500iu amp, 20 tic marks (.2cc) would give you around 7 doses, putting you at 250iu per dose.

These should be shot with insulin pins which I have noted above, there is no way you are going to get this kind of accuracy with huge 3cc syringes. The pin itself would be half of your dose and drip some of your shot out as well.

.3, .5 or 1.0cc insulin syringes will come with usually 29g 1/2" pins on top. These should be shot subcutaneously, not intramuscularly. If you come from some other school of thought that is fine, shoot as you please. I find 1.5" or so to either side of the navel works great.

HCG wha?!

Please explain what 'HCG' is again? It's purpose?! It's correct usage?
Some details maybe...my apologies if it's already been
posted as a sticky.

thnx

IML Gear Cream!
Mudge,
If the instructions are to shoot intramuscular and I choose to shoot subcutaneously, what difference will it make? Obviously I prefer to shoot subcutaneously; less painful. I just want to make sure I receive the whole benefit from the Hcg.

Back