• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

More Betterness!!

MCx2

Señor Member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, I guess I couldn't stray from journal-land for too long. Too many people care around here for me to not post what's going on.

Only goal right now is to get leaner. I've cleaned up my diet considerably, added some cardio, and things are starting to progress. No real set "program" right now, but I figured this might be a good time to work on lagging bodyparts and cut back on the overdeveloped parts a bit while I'm in a caloric deficit.

I'm lifting 3 days currently, and 3-4 days cardio.

I'll play catch-up for the past week in this post.

Sunday 6/10/07:
15 minutes treadmill 3.5% incline, 3.5mph
30 minutes elliptical Lvl 5 intervals
30 minutes stairmill Lvl 5 intervals

Monday 6/11/07:

Sumo Deadlifts (60 sec RI's)
135 - 15
225 - 15,14,11

Static DB Lunges (60 sec RI's)
40's - 8,8,8

Leg Extensions (60 sec RI's)
125 - 12,12,9

Tuesday 6/12/07

15 minutes treadmill 3.5% incline, 3.5 mph
30 minutes stairmill lvl 5 intervals

Wednesday 6/13/07

Flat BB Bench (90 sec RI's)
45 - 15
135 - 15
225 - 11,10
275 - 6

WG Pullups (90 sec RI's)
BW - 6,6,6,6 (10 second negative on last one)

Seated DB Shoulder Press (90 sec RI's)
50's - 12,12,11

Bent Over DB Rows (90 sec RI's)
100's - 10,10,10

Skull Crushers (45 sec RI's)
66 - 12,9,7

Face Pulls (60 sec RI's)

170 - 15,12,11

Thrusday 6/14/07
15 minutes elliptical lvl 5
30 minutes stairmill lvl 6 intervals ++

I threw in some facepulls on Wednesday cuz now that I'm getting leaner I can see my rear delts are laggin a bit. Today will be squat day because my legs are lagging as well, in size and in strength.

SO basically.

Sunday = cardio
Monday = Deadlifts and quad aux.
Tuesday = cardio
Wednesday = push/pull upper
Thrusday = Cardio
Friday = Squats and hammy aux.
Saturday = cardio/day off

:)

AWESOME! Glad your back!

I really like what your doing there. I think whenever soemone is in a caloric deficit they try to do to may sets and reps, I think your routine is just about perfect!!!!!

I second D's comment. Good luck and stick with it! Yeah, I'm one of those guys who does too many sets and reps in calorie deficit mode, but I'm seeing pretty good results for the time being.

AWESOME! Glad your back!

I really like what your doing there. I think whenever soemone is in a caloric deficit they try to do to may sets and reps, I think your routine is just about perfect!!!!!

Thanks DD, you were really the one that convinced me to start back up and I thank you.

The upper day is a little more than I'm used to but I think it will be fine considering it's my only upper day of the week.

Weight is actually up after a month but my waist is just about an inch down so I'm definitely not going to watch the scale while this unfolds. I can see veins in my delts and my calves for the first time in my life as well, pretty exciting shit. :)

I second D's comment. Good luck and stick with it! Yeah, I'm one of those guys who does too many sets and reps in calorie deficit mode, but I'm seeing pretty good results for the time being.

Thanks Meat!!

Yeah, I'm getting more vascular than ever, in my biceps and lower legs especially. I love it...my wife doesn't so much. It is pretty exciting though :shrug:

You will be where you want to be in no time! I know in your journals you are always posting so I know your being active anyways.....and as we know calories burned=energy burned which is turn makes for a slimmer repro!

Yo man, I heard there's some guy in here lifting heavy shit.

Sunday = cardio
Tuesday = cardio
Thrusday = Cardio
Saturday = cardio/day off <---- that cardio oughta be from getting laid MArk THAT on your calender "ReproBro gets laid". A total day off will kill ya?

Yeah, I'm getting more vascular than ever, in my biceps and lower legs especially. I love it...my wife doesn't so much. It is pretty exciting though :shrug:

It's kinda weird to me too. I look down at my forearm and all these veins are popping out all over the place, gets me a little squeamish at times, lol.

Yo man, I heard there's some guy in here lifting heavy shit.

Sunday = cardio
Tuesday = cardio
Thrusday = Cardio
Saturday = cardio/day off <---- that cardio oughta be from getting laid MArk THAT on your calender "ReproBro gets laid". A total day off will kill ya?

And yes, ReproBro is overdue for some poon. :)

And yes, ReproBro is overdue for some poon. :)

Maybe if repro wouldnt have himself taking a shit on his myspace there maybe a chance.....:roflmao:

Just kidding brother.....I love that picture!

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe if repro wouldnt have himself taking a shit on his myspace there maybe a chance.....:roflmao:

Just kidding brother.....I love that picture!

:lol:

Believe it or not, a chick took that pic. :)

Chicks dig guys that drop their trousers for a photo op!

Haha.....I dont doubt that, but I do doubt the fact they like for you to drop draws to drop a duece! haha

Your weight is up? How the fuck? Gotta be just that day (or that week). I remember watching Biggest Loser and some weeks theyd go up in weight, but the next week theyd get better results.

Whats the base weight now?

During this cut, let us know if you get any emotional withdrawls from certain foods. I think thats the only REAL obstacle, if anything.

Woot! Repro returns!

Awesome looking Face Pulls, and a 10sec neg on pull ups :eek: now did that hurt, or did that hurt?

Glad to have you back :)

Your weight is up? How the fuck? Gotta be just that day (or that week). I remember watching Biggest Loser and some weeks theyd go up in weight, but the next week theyd get better results.

Whats the base weight now?

During this cut, let us know if you get any emotional withdrawls from certain foods. I think thats the only REAL obstacle, if anything.

I know, it's weird because I defintely look leaner. I was 204 when I started and I've been holding at a steady 207 for about 12 days, I started taking CEE again and I jumped to 210, but that was to be expected. But like I said, I'm not really going by the scale, my clothes are noticeably looser and I'm getting more vascular by the day.

As for emotional withdraws, none. I don't remember a time when I felt so healthy and able-bodied and I'm really only a month into this thing. Last night Jenny was making fun of me for taking the chicken off the bun and eating plain old broccoli. Things like that add fuel to my fire. I'm stubborn as hell so if people think it's weird I'll do it just to spite them, which is even more inspiration.

I'm at the point now where I feel terribly guilty if I miss a meal, or overeat in any way, shape or form. That Southwest Bistro Steak Salad is still the worst thing I've eaten in weeks. Also my "eating clock" is set to two and a half hours. I know when it's time to eat without even looking at the time. It's pretty awesome actually.

The main thing I need to concentrate on is keeping my emotions on an even keel. In the past eating has been my drug of choice. If I start to get depressed, first I stop doing laundry as often as I need to, then I stop cleaning the dishes, which in turn makes it hard to make a meal, next thing I know I'm smoking a bowl and I'm back in the drive-thru at McDonalds. Before I know it, it's 3 weeks down the road and I'm back to square one. It's a vicious cycle and I'm making sure it's not happening this time.

I'm not unhappy with the way I look at all, but I owe it to myself to see this thing through. I've worked hard in the gym for some time, the least I can do is uncover these muscles I've built.

Woot! Repro returns!

Awesome looking Face Pulls, and a 10sec neg on pull ups :eek: now did that hurt, or did that hurt?

Glad to have you back :)

Haha thank you kind sir!

And yes, the negative hurt like hell, but I had to show out for the hot new receptionist at the gym. ;)

No supplementation? When I cut I am buying a left over bottle of Stimurex from Damon. Im gonna take that sparingly, along with the Herbal Burn and Green Tea Extracts I have left over from my last order at IM.

I think with the supplementation, cardio, and even cleaner diet, this cut should fucking work. If there is anything left on the table after all that, Ill know its diet.

No supplementation? When I cut I am buying a left over bottle of Stimurex from Damon. Im gonna take that sparingly, along with the Herbal Burn and Green Tea Extracts I have left over from my last order at IM.

I think with the supplementation, cardio, and even cleaner diet, this cut should fucking work. If there is anything left on the table after all that, Ill know its diet.

Oh yeah, I've been taking Herbal Burn on cardio days only, I like to sweat.

welcome back cheech

IML Gear Cream!
hey man, thought I'd take a gander at your journal...nice workout by the way!:thumb:...what happened to your avy? that was hilarious!:laugh:

hey man, thought I'd take a gander at your journal...nice workout by the way!:thumb:...what happened to your avy? that was hilarious!:laugh:

Thanks!

Yeah it was pretty funny, but I like the minimalist look. I'm trying to find something that actually fits my personality and Chuck Liddell rolling around in the hay with Big John ain't it. :p

repro.jpg

:roflmao:

Friday 6/15/07

Squats (4 min RI's)
45 - 12
135 - 8
225 - 3
245 - 3
265 - 3
285 - 3
305 - 2 PR

Pullthroughs (75 sec RI's)

130 - 12,10,10

Leg Curls (60 sec RI's)

110 - 8,8,8

Well, I can't complain if I am making strength gains while cutting. I've never hit 305 for a double going ATG so I'm calling it a PR. Probably could have hit 3 and gone heavier, but I quit while I was ahead. Pullthroughs always get weird looks, and of course I let one rip today while sharing the cable setup with a few people. I was the only one laughing. :(

Just thought that I provide the Grand Opening for your new journal!

Last night was the first time in at least 2 months or so I drank enough alcohol to constitute a buzz and I'm over it. I really don't like anything about it. For one I was tired early, sweaty, got anti-social fairly quickly, and nothing seems appetizing today. I've still eaten flawlessly but this is the first time since the beginning of my cut that I've craved a big greasy meal. Fuck drinking.

^ herbal therapy is much better ;)

^ herbal therapy is much better ;)

Haha, it is though. I don't get the munchies at all when I smoke. Drinking makes me do stupid shit I regret, not to mention the empty calories.

Fucking nice Squat PR, man!

And that photo is another genius picture of you. Didnt you do that one with you dressed as Superman aswell? Or am i thinking of somebody else?

You should put these in an album and release it. Id fucking buy it. Most hilarious coffee table book EVAR!

Back