• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

In-Depth Recommendations

TriZZle305

Go Away Body Fat
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well i started a footbll thing and my coaches are a little bit "uncaring" (understatement) of our bodies and how we are feeling... my body is feeling really weak because we did everything today except running(Arms, Legs, Power cleans, dips etc.) some of the rising 8th graders fainted (this was disturbing) and they were using the 45lb bar to learn good form... SOO now I think I want to start taking supplements to prevent the embarrasment of faintig as a 2nd yr player, even though ive been lifting for a while i was still feeling faint :( however im not sure what kindof stuff my friends and I can/should take at our age group (14-16) I was thinking maybe only protein and a multivitamin but what i need to know is what exactly they do, what brand is the best (IYOs) and how much the ones you think are best cost?

Thanks
-Trey

I'd just stick to eating right and a multi would be fine. Try to get enough sleep. You are too young to be adding suppliments, though at some point a protein powder can't hurt. It doesn't "do" anything other than supply your muscles with protein in the same way food can.

Also, make sure you are plenty hydrated; dehydration can cause fainting too.

Originally posted by Twin Peak
Also, make sure you are plenty hydrated; dehydration can cause fainting too.

I forgot about this completely, maybe i dont even need a multi... when the headcoach left the lineman coach took over and told us water was for sissies and not to come back if we went to use the water fountain (what a dumbass) and thats when everybody started to decrease weight and when the lil guyz started to faint

i didnt get water til after the practice.. oops

Like Twin said drink lots of water while training also remember proper breathing. Alot of young lifters forget to breath and end up passing out. I remember when my Football coachs made us run bleachers untill we puked. Tough training but you didn't see anybody huffing and puffing when we were on the field.

What is this idiot doing coaching you guys.

Last edited:
i dont know but i have a whole new respect for the offensive lineman and the defensive tackles... the ends usually practiced with us (linebackers) the offensive line man have gotten better since he came though because the old lineman coach was soft

only 2 more days with him this week since that rule about High Schools not being allowed to practice more than a certain amount of days in the summer (unless its a camp)

Sounds like your coaches are real weiners, uhh winners...

Maybe one day they will spontaneously take the abuse with you, and not drink water just to show how manly they are.

Good luck

lol maybe its only the new offensive coach.... the linebacker coach is soft.. i dont know about offensive backs and wide receivers if their coaches are dumb or soft or whatever.. the head coach is really tough but he knows we need water or else we wont perform but hes still a weiner/winner :D (o shit what if he is someone on this site... :scared: )

Regarding overtraining football players without proper amounts of water, just mention the name Korey Stringer(Minnesota Vikings) to your MORON COACHES.

Back