PDA

View Full Version : Tren enth off the market???

DbLPLatinum89
06-21-2007, 08:08 PM
I heard from "my guy" that trenbolan enthanate (long acting tren) is off the market now because of the problems people were having with the horrid side effects. Is this happening around the whole U.S. or is this just a regional thing?

tcotroneo
06-22-2007, 10:35 AM
I don't mean to steal ur thread.. But this is kinda related... Me and my buddy made our own trenbolone acetate (from finaplix pellets and a conversion kit) in the summer of 2006. We both used the tren acetate for our summer cycle and had no side effects. We both used the tren acetate for our winter cycle in late december and we both broke out with acne pretty bad near the end of our cycles and the breakouts continued for at least 2 months. We both did different cycles in the summer and the winter. We were wondering of the shelf life of homemade tren. Does it go bad quicker because it was homemade? Could that be the reason for the acne breakouts?

ZECH
06-22-2007, 11:47 AM
#1 Not that I've heard and
#2 no

Pirate!
06-23-2007, 08:57 PM
It's still on the market, although the sides are tough for some people. I won't touch it.

musclepump
06-24-2007, 10:34 AM
Tren ain't my cup of tea. But it's still around in the same quantities as before, and of course as expensive as ever.

BigPapaPump68
06-24-2007, 02:52 PM
The side effects on tren ace worse than on tren e IMO. For me, the worst side effect was the night sweats.

kicka19
06-25-2007, 05:27 PM
i never get sides with tren 75-100mg ED, i wouldnt mess with tren E tho, dont like the idea of it building up over time

DbLPLatinum89
06-26-2007, 08:12 PM
u were taking the tren every day??? i was planning on EOD or every third day...

SJ69
06-30-2007, 09:02 PM
u were taking the tren every day??? i was planning on EOD or every third day...

eod is fine.
for the OP I only use tren A,b/c I like tren for cutters and run it in short cycles with prop, but the sides should be the same assuming equivalent doses, the difference is if you don't know tren then acetate is better b/c you change doses or quit quicker. There's no way tren E will be pulled form the black market, there's no FDA oversight on this stuff and alot of people like it so goes supply and demand.
Personally I believe tren sides are over stated, usually by people who never ran the stuff to begin with. For body recomp type cycles nothing is better, just make sure you control the estrogen if stacking with an aromatizing compound such as Test, the progesterone properties of Tren really amplify the estrigen.