• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ouch...

butterfly

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone got any tips on how to tame the soreness after a butt-kicking workout????

Hot tub/bath/shower, and sleep

Hmmm, usually a nice hot shower does it for me, mind you on a day like this I'd be more inclined to take a COLD one! :D

I used to sit in the sauna after my tough workouts. I could really tell the difference in how i felt if i didnt sit in there.

Hi Butterfly - Do you take glutamine? If I fry my legs they still hurt (still hurt a lot) but the difference is it only lasts a day now instead of 3 or 4.

The warm tub sounds good too though! Feel better quick!

Originally posted by TJohn
massage :)

TJohn
Been trying to get fade to learn how to do that :scratch:

What about taking Motrin or Aleve???

Originally posted by nikegurl
Hi Butterfly - Do you take glutamine? If I fry my legs they still hurt (still hurt a lot) but the difference is it only lasts a day now instead of 3 or 4.

The warm tub sounds good too though! Feel better quick!
Don't really know what glutamine is... I'll ask fade...

Yes... I think the hot bath is where I'm headed after work :thumb:

ask him about the massage before the glutamine! ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Will do!

If my chest is sore I like to do a set of pushups 1 or 2 days after the workout. This always helps me. Same with legs = light squats, back = light cable rows,...etc

I can give a massage..when I want to.

Originally posted by butterfly
What about taking Motrin or Aleve???

Don't...it can work against you.

Originally posted by gopro
Really :confused: glad you said something.

splain it to me please :scratch:

Originally posted by gopro

Yeah, gopro, please explain how? On a particularly sor eI will take aleve (not regularly) and it really helps. Glutamin is a terrific supp but I have never noticed that I am LESS sore when taking it. Massage REALLY helps.

NSAID's block a critical phase of the inflammatory process that aids in muscular growth, and can actually inhibit the recovery process.

As far as beating DOMS, try stretching, massage, contrast (hot/cold) showers, and light aerobic work of the affected muscle.

Originally posted by Snake_Eyes
NSAID's block a critical phase of the inflammatory process that aids in muscular growth, and can actually inhibit the recovery process.

No kiddin' !!! That is very interesting indeed. Thanks Snake_Eyes :thumb:

TJohn

What's sad is that I saw an article on that a week or so ago. Damn my memory.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Snake_Eyes

Just got back to this thread and was about to give the big answer...but I see that snake eyes did it for me! This is exactly why I responded as I did!:thumb:

THANKS!!!!

Took a really hot bath last night... felt good but I'm still really sore today. Think I'll go convince Fade to give me a good rubbin'!

Originally posted by TJohn

Since you guys are both in the "darkside" that should be one scary rubbin' :scared:

TJohn

Yeah, make sure that he doesn't draw blood ;)

Originally posted by Mudge
Yeah, make sure that he doesn't draw blood ;)
WHAT?!?!?

Oh... make sure HE doesn't draw blood... ;)

I just use heat creams such as Deep Heat and Dencorub. Have to re-apply every few hours and makes you and your clothes stink, but it really gives some relief, especially if you have to be active the day after leg day.

Originally posted by butterfly

WHAT?!?!?

Oh... make sure HE doesn't draw blood... ;)

The whole vampire look, makes me wonder :eek:

Originally posted by Mudge
The whole vampire look, makes me wonder :eek:
Don't worry Mudge... we'll be taking some nice pics this weekend and I'll be sure to put a new avatar up...

She didn't draw blood....well almost.:D

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
HR Geiger, I could not remember the name of the artist (RE: Freaky Avatars)...

Back